No announcement yet.

Acceptance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Richard. Always good to hear when one of us gets a tale accepted.

Comment

Congrats again. I didn't see that call. Sounds like a good one.
      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Congrats to you, Richard. Sounds like it will be a great publication.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Okay that place I was talking about in the other thread is called DarkMarkets.com and it looks to be as valuable as The Horror Tree or Ralan.

Comment

Just by accident I was searching Facebook and found out that my short story, The Pumpkin Patch has made it into Tortured souls Vol II By Scarlett Rivers Press. Thank you to all involved. I'm so elated to be a part of this. All the glory goes to the lord God in heaven, my writing partner. Yabba and Dabba and Molly Hawkin Do.

Comment

Congratulations, Randy!

th.jpg

Have a snack to celebrate...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks Squire. Love me some Scooby Doobs.

Comment

Congrats, Randy! Nicely done. That's interesting that you learned of your acceptance via Facebook.

Comment

Congrats, Randi!
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Congrats Randy!
                      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Thank you all my friends.

Comment

Congrats, buddy! Way to go!
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks Terry. Are you working on anything of late? How've you been?

Comment

Been good. About to get back into my Nanowrimo story. The computer just crashed, and it looks like I lost the last 8-10 pages, unless I can find someone to recover the hard drive. I'm sure I can recreate the story, but I was pretty happy with the last section I had finished.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

It sucks when that happens. I've had it happen to me twice. Best Buy has people who can retrieve it. I think I paid eighty bucks. I had over a hundred stories on mine so I'd have sent mine to Langley CIA HQ to retrieve mine. They say that costs three thousand. I'm still retyping old stories into my new hard drive in between new story ideas. Any writer can empathize when you lose something you were really proud of. Keep at it, Terry. Don't let it set you back or get you down. Write like you have to pay bills with it, brother. I'm just about finished with my Warlock story. Then I have a Rats story and a Minotaur story in my head clawing to get out. No rest for the wicked writer. Can't seem to shake this bronchitis thing I've had now for two weeks. The incessant coughing wears me down. Other than that, I'm good. Take care and if you need me I'm here or on my latest addiction, Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X