No announcement yet.

The Random Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the "Random Thoughts" thread took over...

Comment

Yes, this thread still has a wee bit o' magic left in it.

Comment

Berkley (Penguin) asked to see the full manuscript of Disintegration. such a great feeling to have a major press do that. i just finished up my MFA, so glad to have that done. i'm re-reading King's ON WRITING, so good. writing a column on how to write horror for Lit Reactor, and teaching a one-day class on it as well, here in Chicago. going camping with my son this weekend, for the first time in a tent. excited to see Prometheus. there, enough random?
        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Made up new 'Monster' for latest story (I wanted something different) now outlining it. Baking grandson's birthday cake on Thursday for party Friday. Must catalogue and appraise some old lady's deceased hubby's coin collection supposedly worth eighty grand. It's a paying gig so we'll see. I have more new grass in my tomato garden than I do in my lawn, old or new. My German sheppard puppy bit me a drew blood. Now I have to figure out how to fit her in the garbage disposal. (It went so much easier when I did the wife; it hasn't run right since.) Sunday morning coffee is the greatest invention since the garbage disposal, don't you think. More Random to follow.

Comment

I've been very busy with projects and it's amazing how time consuming it can be to try to track down authors to verify the eligibility of their books for a Stoker award. That's all my random for now!
            http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Ever write one of those stories that you end up quite pleased with the subtext and all, and yet you wish it were longer, but think you would ruin it by doing so?
              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Yep Ozmo, I hate to second guess something I think is good and feel it either needs to be longer or shorter. If it ain't broke don't fix it, Bro.

Comment

saw Woman in Black. dog kept barking and growling at the tv screen. freaked me out. good movie, not great, but good.
                  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                    saw Woman in Black. dog kept barking and growling at the tv screen. freaked me out. good movie, not great, but good.
                    I've been meaning to see that. I'll have to give it a shot then.

Comment

I found a book of horror stories from the forties and fifties and I just finished one from Earnest Hemingway called "The Killers" and it truly sucked. Many of these tales have no horror element at all.

Comment

Somebody come out and play random thoughts with me! Right now! Or so help me I'm telling mom it was YOU who put the Ben-Gay in all her brassiere cups.

Comment

Hey Ozmo! Just saw your name in this week's Duotrope, my man! Well done. Very Awesome.

Comment

Thanks, Randy.
                            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

And I've been reading "These Old Tails" on my phone Kindle.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hi Terry, how've you been? What's going on in your life lately my friend? Happy Labor Day to one and all by the by!

Comment

Working...
                                X