• Show
Clear All

Congrats
    "now youes can't leave"
    A Bronx Tale
    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Nice one, Randy.

I wouldn't know where to begin writing poetry, so hats off to you. Knowing me they'd all turn out like limericks!

3... 2... 1... There was a young man from Nantucket...

Yeah. I'd better stop right there.
      The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
      Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
      ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

Way to go RR.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks all.

Comment

A lovely little review on Goodreads from our very own Squire. Thank you Sir! http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/504196044
            http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

You're welcome, Caren. Looking forward to any future offerings from you.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

In the town I live in, there is a used book store that has been in place for 40+ years. It is big and old and the same family has owned it since the beginning. It is stuffed to the rafters with books. Good ones, bad ones, rare ones. I just wanted to tell Cemetery Dance that in all the years I've gone in there, I have never once since a Cemetery Dance book on their shelves. Of course, Cemetery Dance isn't as old, but to me it just says that people will sell their books, but not Cemetery Dance books. I always look at the spines in search of someone selling something, but never never see one.

Hmm, that also might be due to the area of the country I'm in. I wonder how many customers they have from my state? Without saying where I am located, probably not many. :-)
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Hello again my friends. I just heard a tidbit of sad gossip that Pill Hill Press is going under. It's a sad thing when a market that we send stories to goes down. But you didn't hear that from me. I was over at Wicked East press's forum and I heard it there. On the plus side I found another Horror market place like Duotrope called Dark world or something like that... It starts with dark AND ITS FRIGGIN' FREE (those money grubbin' Duotropic rat bastards).
                  Next order of WTF... is it bad form to ask someone to read your first novella and give an honest review say, on Goodreads or some other reputable place? My first book (E-Book only) HASN'T sold one single solitary copy. Anyway, if one of you would like to read it, review it and post said review somewhere where actual other people who read are looking and reading at any given time, I would greatly appreciate it and be forever in your debt. If it's bad Writer form, then forget I ever brought it up.

Comment

If you want to send me a copy, Ill add it to my reading list. [email protected]
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Awesome Ozmo. Congrats again and thanks.

Comment

Have yourself a very happy birthday Cee Dub. I just received the facebook notification. Hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable 20th birthday party. (Tee Hee)

Comment

This is a nice thread indeed to discuss and share information. But things here are little bit unorganized. I was searching a thread on dancing but could not find it. Anybody please help.

Comment

Thanks Randy! It's actually on Wednesday, and I'm going to be 21
                            http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Why that means you'll be able to drink in that bar you tended for all those years. I mean legally of course. Have yo read any good novellas lately? Like... say... mine?

Comment

Well, then. That's why Joe Mckinney stole your vodka at the WHC last year!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X