No announcement yet.

The Random Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet, Randy I'm still catching up on blurbs and won't blurb something I haven't read. And he drank my vodka, Squire It was offered freely LOL
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Okay Here's another Announcement. My Second Novella "The Witch of Dreadmere Forest" is now out at Secret Cravings Publishing. They told me May but I guess they couldn't wait to get this one out to the masses. I wish to goodness I could show you all the cover for this E-book but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer it over here, Damn IT. I hope you all like it. I also found out that my first published short story is available from Cruentus Libri Press in the paperback book, "Suffer the Little Children" and it is available through Amazon and CreateSpace. I want you to enjoy that horror tale as well.

Comment

f0e91cca562e0d7376d09afae2ab3ee7.image.366x550.jpg
        Looks great.
        "now youes can't leave"
        A Bronx Tale
        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Thank you Sabrina. And God bless you. I don't know how you did it but I truly appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
            Thank you Sabrina. And God bless you. I don't know how you did it but I truly appreciate it.
            Any time,
            "now youes can't leave"
            A Bronx Tale
            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
              Okay Here's another Announcement. My Second Novella "The Witch of Dreadmere Forest" is now out at Secret Cravings Publishing. They told me May but I guess they couldn't wait to get this one out to the masses. I wish to goodness I could show you all the cover for this E-book but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer it over here, Damn IT. I hope you all like it. I also found out that my first published short story is available from Cruentus Libri Press in the paperback book, "Suffer the Little Children" and it is available through Amazon and CreateSpace. I want you to enjoy that horror tale as well.
              Congrats, Randy! The cover of "The Witch of Dreadmere Forest" looks wonderful.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Why thank you. Dawne' Dominique is the artist and she does amazing work at Secret Cravings Publishing.

Comment

Congrats to everyone who has been published! Someday I'll be there. For now I write and am slowly submitting again. It's true you do need thick skin. I think I got one rejection letter for a novella I wrote. I crumpled it up and never took the positive suggestions the publisher suggested and for awhile I kind of gave up on fiction writing.

I have since created a creative writing website I dedicate to inspiring others, but felt something was still missing. I just found that rejection letter, opened it up and read it, and it really wasn't as bad as I had made it seem. Anyway it's true you need to have thick skin and you need to just keep getting up and submitting your stories and novels.

Congrats again and good luck to everyone else. Keep trying!
                  Last edited by tchoppy; 03-08-2013, 06:15 PM.
                  Published Authors share their success stories

My love of Ancient Egypt

Comment

I only met him briefly last year, but the loss of Rick Hautala leaves a void in our horror community that cannot be filled. I wanted to share with you all the youtube clip of him receiving his Lifetime Achievement Award from the HWA last year in Salt Lake City. I am honored to have been in that room and shared the moment. As writers, I think what we seek is that mark on the world, that little bit of immortality when we are gone. Rick definitely achieved that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-xaglJy1Q
                    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

I just wanted to tell someone, anyone that I finished my Warlock Story. I WAS going to write a Rats type story but it'll have to wait now as I have an awesome idea for a Minotaur story set in the Wild Wild West. (Yippe Kie yie yay!) and (Git along, little Doggie!) As far as those three great authors who decided to attend HeavenCon together all I can say is we'll miss you, we'll miss your signature products, and as a fellow writer myself, "What an ending, huh?" We sure didn't see that coming guys. oh yeah, and your stories were a little too damn short. Now I'm back to work. A fresh canvas, Maestro, little music if you please, fingers at the ready.... and...

Comment

FRESH CUT TALES is nearly finished. Time to prepare an ARC before making my final passes through the stories.
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

By the way, Randy. Love that cover.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I mentioned this here before or not, but I have started two new pages on my website. On the "markets" thread, I try to list any paying markets I know of, broken down to the very basics of what they want (in my own little language, so take it as you will). But there are direct links to the submissions guidelines to each. Also, on the "writing links" page you will find a bit of everything, from articles I have found interesting to some very helpful resources to some fun things to do or watch. It's a bit of everything and far from finished, but I hope both pages are useful to those in search of such things.

Comment

Figured I would pass this on, as I just received the link. Advertising prices for the upcoming issue of Jamais Vu. Check it out and if you decide to take out an ad, be sure to mention my name.
                            http://www.jamaisvujournal.com/advertise

Comment

Working...
                            X