No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Best of Cemetery Dance: Volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teriw loves Dean Koontz. Teriw + Deany sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n -- BANG!

Okay, it's Stephen. Put the gun down Teriw.

"What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

I thought u did need to be committed when i first started reading that. lol

Comment

Hedda is ready to be committed! She's been here long enough!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hedda, Teri, Squire - can you please, please, please share whatever it is you guys are having

Comment

Yea I could really use some of that too...
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

its called bordum...8hrs a day 4 days a week...get used to it.

Comment

Matey, being twice your age, there's not too much you'll be able to teach me about boredom, particularly as it relates to work

Comment

I'd like to know what you do to be bored at work and still afford all those SK books.

Comment

Well, said that I was bored (if you've been doing the same type of work for 30 years it does become a little ... humdrum ...) However, I did not say that I didn't get paid well for the privilege of being bored

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      (if you've been doing the same type of work for 30 years it does become a little ... humdrum ...)
                      Beg to differ, Grant.
                      I've been teaching for close to forty years and I don't think I've ever been bored yet - seriously.
                      The last couple of years I've been teaching our hardcore Rotterdam adolescents. I love teaching, but these kids don't make this an easy job. Each day's a new challenge I gladly accept. The highlight's always the same: kids succeeding in where they failed before. Seeing a smile on those faces when they realise they are capable of more, much more, than (they) thought possible.
                      Of course there are heartbreaking moments, when kids you love are picked up by our local police , put in handcuffs and locked away for a couple of years.

Still, I wouldn't trade my job for any other.

sk

Comment

I think i'd rather be bored than deal with kids. even if it means I can barely pay my bills.

Comment

Appreciate your point Siep, and I'm pleased that your chosen vocation gives you the fulfillment everyone wants/needs/desires from what they do for a living.

From my personal perspective (being the place that I, as an individual, speak from) office management (which apparently chose me for a living, rather than the other way around) has become a little tiresome in recent times.

It could be that (a) this is a purple patch I'm going through, it could (b) be that I'm truly tired of the vocation, it could be (c) that my meds need topping up

However, I retire in five years (a part of my remaining in my vocation is to fulfull my plan of retiring at age 55) so I can catch up on all the books I've not read, and, more importantly, spending quality time with my loved ones that I've not been able to full do whilst I've been spending my days doing what I do) so whichever of the reasons I've nominated above will be moot
                          Last edited by Grant Wootton; 02-25-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Is there any more word on this? How many copies of the Limited will there be? Will it be numbered?
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

I'm starting to think this ones not happening.

Comment

No worries, Teri. It'll just be called Cemetery Dance: A Twenty Year Celebration!
                                FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Working...
                                X