No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Best of Cemetery Dance: Volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice. i'll keep an eye out for that. can't wait to hear the announcement, and see the book, too!
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

When this one is released it will clear off my oldest back order, and the last one dating back to before I kept order dates on a spreadsheet! Excited to see it is getting closer.
      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      An update will be emailed in the next 10 days to everyone who has ordered, I'm just confirming some details before I write it up!

Brian

Comment

Great news, Brian! Thanks for the update and looking forward to that e-mail!

Comment

EXCELLENT news Brian! Good work!

Comment

Yes, so awesome!!! Send the email!!

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Can't wait to read the latest breaking news!

Comment

Now i'm glad I ordered the limited recently!

Comment

Can't wait to see what the news is. Very happy to have a limited and a trade ordered to use as a reading copy.
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I am really interested to find out what the news is, especially if it includes a TOC.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Is this no longer available for preorder? I can't get to the product page:

Product 'chizmar07' is not available at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                          Is this no longer available for preorder? I can't get to the product page:

Product 'chizmar07' is not available at this time.
                          It has been taken off the site as of 11 AM EST this morning. Big news going out later today via email to those who preordered, and the Limited Edition would have oversold once word got around. We'll put the page back on the site next year when we are ready to announce the TOC! As always, those who placed preorders are locked in at the prices they paid and will not need to pay the higher retail prices on the final books -- unless they want to cancel and reorder later on, of course.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

well, bummer

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                              well, bummer
                              We figured there had been a long enough preorder window for anyone who wanted to get in the door "early." We'll put a preorder page back on the site in the new year when we're ready to accept orders again, though!

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                It has been taken off the site as of 11 AM EST this morning. Big news going out later today via email to those who preordered, and the Limited Edition would have oversold once word got around. We'll put the page back on the site next year when we are ready to announce the TOC! As always, those who placed preorders are locked in at the prices they paid and will not need to pay the higher retail prices on the final books -- unless they want to cancel and reorder later on, of course.

Brian
                                Exciting!

Comment

Working...
                                X