Extended LOTR in theaters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    If you own the extended editions, go have a look at the final chapter (which is the final section of the end credits).
    Everything shall be revealed...

sk
    Hey! You made me figure it out for myself!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I know, I know - but you own the extended editions!

sk

Comment

Tuesday 21june--time to get ready for The Two Towers. Finished Dreamcatcher just in time. I'll take Watchers with me, but the freaks and zombies that always turn up at these showings will probably prevent me from reading.......
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

my kids would like this. I tried to get into LotR, but it is hard for me to enjoy fantasy books or movies. But it was still a really good movie.

Comment

God, those credits are long!!!

But then, the Two Towers was my least favorite of the three films. But I stayed long enough to see your name on the big screen, frik--then off to the little orcs room for a much needed break, then home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

My family and I are bummed that we forgot that they were showing the LOTR on the big screen. I LOVE LOTR, but it is funny because when it 1st came out, I had no desire whatsoever to see it (and I hadn't read the books), but my husband finally talked me into going and seeing the movie and of course, I loved it. But....at the end of the Fellowship of the Ring, I looked at my husband and said, "Uh, what happened to Sam and Frodo?!?!?!". I didn't realize it was a trilogy. Now I like LOTR more than my husband does.

Comment

There's still The Return of the King on 28June. Originally I was going to see only that one because my schedule wouldn't allow for the other two, but I managed to clear it.

http://www.fathomevents.com/original...ftherings.aspx
                Last edited by srboone; 06-23-2011, 01:46 PM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Man....I wish this was happening in my area. LOTR are awesome movies wherever you watch them but they cannot be beat on the big screen.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yeah, we might have to AT LEAST try to see ROTK. It would just be so awesome to see it again on the big screen. I wish they would show these on the big screen annually. What other movies would y'all like to see them show again on the big screen?

Comment

The Star Wars movies - which will be coming out in 3D, starting next year with episode 1.
                      Plus, of course, 2001: A Space Odyssey.

sk

Comment

That will be cool. I saw at some of the Cinemarks, that they are going to be showing all the Harry Potter movies in a row on the Wed and Thur before Deathly Hallows, part 2 comes out right up to midnight and then part 2 will be shown to round out all the movies. My son really wants to go, but I don't think I can sit ina theater for that long....

Comment

Siep, I still need to know why you were in the credits!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Siep, I still need to know why you were in the credits!
                            OK! Believe it or not: I payed for it!

sk

Comment

that's why he's flying everybody in the forum to WETA studios for the premiere of the Hobbit next year!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                OK! Believe it or not: I payed for it!

sk
                                As in payed to be in the credits? I found a long list on IMDB but couldn't find you there.

Comment

Working...
                                X