Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    tsk..tsk..you're way behind, oz.
    LOL. Yes, yes I am. I don't follow a lot of news or the like. Most info I get is from forums or the morning talk show I listen to. But, we loved this series. I'm not even sure which copy I own LOL.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

It was great to see the 3 movies on the big screen (with Siep's credit a bonus!)

I love seeing Sean Astin take his place in the "Sidekick Hall of Fame" as he says: "I can't carry it for you Mr. Frodo; but I can carry you!"--one of my favorite moments in a trilogy filled with great moments.

Then a quick jaunt across the thater for the midnight openning of "Transformers": a mind-numbing 2 1/2 hour mix of crunching metal, inane dialog, horrible over- and under- acting, and bad plotting.

One legitimate laugh: when the token eye-candy actress stares out across the devastation caused by the whole mess, either finally putting 2 and 2 together or attempting to formulate a great philosophical thought on the matter--the look in her eyes says "no lights to burn in here and nobody's home anyway." Of course, i was the only one laughing in the theater, but I'm used to that.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Then a quick jaunt across the thater for the midnight openning of "Transformers": a mind-numbing 2 1/2 hour mix of crunching metal, inane dialog, horrible over- and under- acting, and bad plotting.
        I love mind-numbing mayhem.
        I was really looking forwards to seeing it this coming Saturday - at a quarter to ten a.m.
        You mean I should just stay in bed?

sk

Comment

It depends. I love the movie going experience--if the movie is good, bonus! Dark of the Moon is nothing close to a good movie--but it plays to it's base and will be a blockbuster.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
          X