No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started reading the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series. They're kinda targeted at a younger audience, like Harry Potter is, but I enjoyed the movie so I thought I'd give the book a try. It's turning out to be a highly enjoyable book.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well I must really like these books, as I've read two of them in about 4 days....
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Seems i might have to look into this then!

Just finished Feast for Crows (but still reading The Five - I usually read two books at once - one is a paperback that I take with me everywhere I go, and the second is a hardcover/limited that I only read at home). So its time to pick up a new paperback!

Comment

Finished Ad Nauseam. On to tThe Watching by Paul Melniczek--one of the books I got in the Dark Regions Grab Bag.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I hope theres someone else here who has also been reading the same book for over a month and nowhere near finished, otherwise I SUCK. lol

Comment

At this point in The Talisman I am wishing this entire book was about Wolf, I love this guy. haha

Comment

uh oh....

Spoiler!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Can't really decide which book to read next. I've narrowed it down to

Flashback - Dan Simmons (not rated too highly on Amazon)
                  Baal - McCammon (I"ve read this one decades ago, when it first came out. But as I bought the limited, I'll have to do a re-read..)
                  Phases of Gravity - another one by Simmons, again not rated too highly...

Thoughts, anyone?

Of course I can always tackle the four last books by SK still begging to be read.....

soon....soon.....

sk

Comment

Hmmm, personally I'd go for King! Can't go wrong with choosing The Man.

Comment

The last four you said... that means you still have Duma Key to read?? If so, read Duma Key. I thought it was a great read!

Comment

I've heard good things about DUma Key. 11/22/63 isn't an immeadiate must.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Picked up from the library today: "Giant Thief" by David Tallerman; "Well of Sorrows" and "Leaves of Flame" by Benjamin Tate.

Still working my way through a re-reading of Zelazny's "Chronicles of Amber"

Anne Rice's "The Vampire Lestat"

Weis & Hickman's "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

Comment

You haven't read it yourself Squire?

Comment

Duma Key--not yet. I need to read DK, UTD and Rose Madder.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just finished Firestarter on audio. My first ever read of the story. I saw like 5 minutes of the movie and it looked dumber than hell, so I just never picked the book up.

I should have had more faith in the man, the story was really good.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X