What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I'm about 1/4 of the way throught Runes....loving it!!
    Glad to hear that, Brad. It's different from the first two trilogies, but in quite an emotional and epic way.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Finished The Last Dark over the weekend. Good finish to the series, but as with every series that ends it always leaves me wanting more.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Any one here read any of the Matthew Corbett series by Robert McCammon? Opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          Any one here read any of the Matthew Corbett series by Robert McCammon? Opinions?
          That's a great series. I was a little dubious at first, because I'm generally not into books set in ye olde tymes, but these books are really good. McCammon obviously did his research on the times, and you really get drawn into the plot and the characters.

Comment

Love it, especially the first one!!! Good writing, plot, setting and characters. did I leave anything out. What I don't like?? I don't know when the next one is coming out! LOL
            MDH

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
              That's a great series. I was a little dubious at first, because I'm generally not into books set in ye olde tymes, but these books are really good. McCammon obviously did his research on the times, and you really get drawn into the plot and the characters.
              Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Love it, especially the first one!!! Good writing, plot, setting and characters. did I leave anything out. What I don't like?? I don't know when the next one is coming out! LOL
              MDH
              Thanks. I picked a copy of the first one so we will see how that goes.

Comment

Thanks. I picked a copy of the first one so we will see how that goes.
                I absolutely loved that one and bought the signed limited of it afterwards, it's a masterpiece in my opinion and it's cool that it's set in my home state

Comment

So there are signed/limiteds of Speaks the Nightbird and the second, or just the 3rd and 4th via sub press?

Comment

just 3rd and 4th (and soon to be 5th) from sub press and I have the 3rd and the 4th and they are very nice editions
                    I don't know why there isn't a s/l for The Queen of Bedlam but just the regular unsigned trade copies go for a lot now

Comment

There was a limited of Speaks from the original trade publisher.

Comment

Yes, I have it and looking back I see that I answered it kinda weird so sorry about the confusion

Comment

Gotta find one of those now. Care to share pics?

Comment

Gotta find one of those now
                            They are still available from the publisher River City Publishing

http://rivercitypublishing.com/award-winners/

They have the trade and the limited available if you scroll down a little

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post

Nice one Tommy! I will check these out too.
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post

That's funny. I just spent 30 minutes trying to find a copy and just stumbled on the publishers site. Shoulda checked there (or here) first.

Thanks!!
                                Last edited by Joe315; 10-31-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X