Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 4,161 to 4,166 of 4166

Thread: What are you currently reading?

  1. #4161
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    7
    I finished reading I'll Bring You The Birds From Out Of The Sky by Brian Hodge. I'm really into Vessels (Timmy Quinn series-Book 3) by Kealan Patrick Burke and will read next Timmy Quinn Book 4: Peregrine's Tale. Than I'll take a break before tackling Nemesis which I believe is over 1,000 pages. I've been on a series reading kick. I finished all of the books in Steven E Wedel's The Werewolf Saga.


    Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  2. #4162
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,578
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    I finished reading I'll Bring You The Birds From Out Of The Sky by Brian Hodge. I'm really into Vessels (Timmy Quinn series-Book 3) by Kealan Patrick Burke and will read next Timmy Quinn Book 4: Peregrine's Tale. Than I'll take a break before tackling Nemesis which I believe is over 1,000 pages. I've been on a series reading kick. I finished all of the books in Steven E Wedel's The Werewolf Saga.


    Cap
    I am not in a position to check right now but I am positive Nemesis is nowhere near 1,000 pages. I do not think the entire Timmy Quinn series reaches 1,000 pages. Really good reading!

  3. #4163
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I am not in a position to check right now but I am positive Nemesis is nowhere near 1,000 pages. I do not think the entire Timmy Quinn series reaches 1,000 pages. Really good reading!
    I am in a position to check Mr Martin. I have Nemesis as an ebook and that edition, just the novel itself, is over 1,000 pages. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  4. #4164
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,578
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    I am in a position to check Mr Martin. I have Nemesis as an ebook and that edition, just the novel itself, is over 1,000 pages. ~Cap
    That is strange. I did check amazon and they list the paperback at 334 and the Kindle edition at 335. Those numbers are more in line with what I remember the hard
    bound being.

  5. #4165
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    That is strange. I did check amazon and they list the paperback at 334 and the Kindle edition at 335. Those numbers are more in line with what I remember the hard
    bound being.
    Perhaps it is because of the edition or file type I have? I made sure to say I am going by my ebook edition. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  6. #4166
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,578
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Perhaps it is because of the edition or file type I have? I made sure to say I am going by my ebook edition. ~Cap
    It is a good story, as are all the Timmy Quinn books.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Reading Goals
    By srboone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 10:53 PM
  2. Reading SK...
    By fmancino in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 03:09 PM
  3. Reading Habits
    By jester05jk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •