No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half way through Christine. Second time reading, still love it after 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      Half way through Christine. Second time reading, still love it after 30 years.
      I actually a used pb version of Christine at my wife's bank. They occasionally have a used book sale to raise cash for charity, and I have picked up a couple books this way.

Comment

Just picked up Dean Koontz's Watchers and Stephen King's Carrie. I'll pick one of the two up to read later today, I'm leaning towards Carrie though. I haven't read either yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Just picked up Dean Koontz's Watchers and Stephen King's Carrie. I'll pick one of the two up to read later today, I'm leaning towards Carrie though. I haven't read either yet.
          I really enjoyed Watchers.

Comment

I'd go with Carrie. I was greatly disappointed in Watchers--all surface fluff and no substance.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              I'd go with Carrie. I was greatly disappointed in Watchers--all surface fluff and no substance.
              Hmmmm, this has been on my "to reread" list, it'll be interesting to see if I find it as enjoyable as I did as a kid.

Comment

Watchers is one Koontz I actually want to read, it is the last book in a 3-book hardcover I was given. I read the first 2, but not Watchers for some reason.

Comment

I just read The Postman, by David Brin. I was clearing out some bookshelves for my hardcovers and cam across it. I bought it back in January 1987, and can't remember when i last read it. It's still a good read after all these years, although it's funny to read it now in 2013 and find that the book ends in 2012. How time flies!

Comment

Almost done with The Traveling Vampire Show by Richard Laymon.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I really want to get my hands on that Laymon. I haven't read anything of his yet, but that is one that is at the top of my list to acquire and read soon.

Comment

I have to sort out my Laymon books. I found some duplicates (and perhaps even triplicates) over the weekend. I'm trying to get them all in one spot so I can see what I really have.

Comment

The Traveling Vampire Show was quite the thrill ride. Can't believe I put this one off so long.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The Traveling Vampire Show remains my favorite Laymon Novel.

Comment

I can see why. I think I'll return to Don Quixote for a bit.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                The Traveling Vampire Show remains my favorite Laymon Novel.
                                Along with Savage. I DON'T think there is a limited edition of Savage. I would recommend that along with Traveling Vampire Show.

I joined the df e-book club and I am reading a few of those now. I am off this week but not really. MY wife has me installing pergo floors in the kitchen and living room. Ugh. This is not very fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X