What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you currently reading?

Maybe it's fun to let everyone know which book you're reading at the moment.
    I know I'd like to know!

Still don't know what to make of this quadrilogy. I think I like it.

sk

Only through the first section. It's good so far.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Go Dan!!!
      I'm really curious to hear what you think of this series.
      Do let us know!

sk

Comment

Just like that guy from that Men's Warehouse suit-buying place-- You're gonna like the way that reads... I guarantee it. Ha.

Comment

Currently reading Full Dark, No Stars ("1922"); just finished Ketchum's The Lost, yesterday.

Comment

I'm almost halfway through JOHNNY GOT HIS GUN By Dalton Trumbo. I'm semi computer illiterate so no pic, sorry. Not sure what to think of the story so far.

Comment

I really am computer illiterate, I couldn't even bold the title right, haha.

Comment

I'm halfway through The Five, so I guess you'd say I'm reading "2 1/2 left"

Comment

Originally posted by cdfan View Post
                  I really am computer illiterate, I couldn't even bold the title right, haha.
                  I fixed it for you. You forgot the / in the second set of brackets

Instagram

Comment

I'm wrapping up "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin and reading on the side a book called "Zombiesque". Zombiesque is a pretty cool collection of zombie short stories taken (from what I've read so far) from the zombies perspective. Next up either "The Five" by McCammon or "Screamplays".....
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      Go Dan!!!
                      I'm really curious to hear what you think of this series.
                      Do let us know!

sk
                      It could be awhile. It's taken me nearly a month to get through the first section.....

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I fixed it for you. You forgot the / in the second set of brackets
                        thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cdfan View Post
                          I'm almost halfway through JOHNNY GOT HIS GUN By Dalton Trumbo. I'm semi computer illiterate so no pic, sorry. Not sure what to think of the story so far.
                          cdfan, that's quite a good book. I read it in high school, and it really affected me, making a staunch conservative very anti-war for quite a long time. In fact I think that book was a factor in why I didn't accept the Navy's offer to come to the Naval Academy when I graduated high school.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Bruce Boston's - The Guardener's Tale. I will reviewing/interviewing him afterwards I believe. Just in the first few pages, and I am a slow reader.
                            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

I forgot to mention my current read. Joe Hill's "Heart Shaped Box".
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                              X