No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with The Dead Zone but havent been feeling well lately so its a slow go even though its a shorter book.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. I loved The Dead Zone.
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I went with The Dead Zone but havent been feeling well lately so its a slow go even though its a shorter book.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        I finished that on Monday and loved it! It's very well written and has a simplistic beauty about it that is undeniable, I cannot wait to start on The Shift Omnibus
        The prequel (which i assume is the Shift Omnibus) has just come out as far as I know. I saw it in a bookstore a wek or two ago.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanic remnant View Post
          The prequel (which i assume is the Shift Omnibus) has just come out as far as I know. I saw it in a bookstore a wek or two ago.
          Yep, although the self published version has been out for a bit in th US.

Comment

I'm loaded up on coffee and ready to start on The Bighead It's going to be a long night.

Comment

Don Quixote is rough going as an ebook, but my goal is to be done with Part I by the end of the month. Right now, I'm going to try to get to as many of these GR wins as I can (13 left unread at this time, 11 of which I've received--one is supposed to be coming from Isreal, so we'll see on that one) in May.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm finally reading "Swan Song" after so many recommendations over the years, and the discount e-book from last month.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  I'm finally reading "Swan Song" after so many recommendations over the years, and the discount e-book from last month.
                  I've got to read that one too.

Comment

Finished Don Quixote, Part I. Next will be Vengeance by Ian Irvine, a fantasy book I won on GR that should carry me through the end of the month. It's one ofthe first ones I won on GR, but one of the last I received.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm still picking my way thru Forest of Shadows. I have to say, it is a great read! Depending on when I finish that on the Kobo, Lullaby for The Rain Girl is probably next.

Comment

Finished Bethany's Sin. Next up will be an older one from CD, Wildwood Road by Christopher Golden.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Don Quixote is rough going as an ebook, but my goal is to be done with Part I by the end of the month. Right now, I'm going to try to get to as many of these GR wins as I can (13 left unread at this time, 11 of which I've received--one is supposed to be coming from Isreal, so we'll see on that one) in May.
                          Nice, that is quite a lot of goodreads wins you have!

Comment

I finished The Bighead 2 days ago, and I am now an official Ed Lee fan. Now I'm reading Sacrifice by John Everson. I've never read anything by him before and so far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                              I finished The Bighead 2 days ago, and I am now an official Ed Lee fan. .
                              Congrats on your first Ed Lee! You will find he is quite addicting

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                                Finished Bethany's Sin. Next up will be an older one from CD, Wildwood Road by Christopher Golden.
                                How did you like Bethany's Sin? I just ordered that one myself, love McCammon but haven't read a great deal of him yet

Comment

Working...
                                X