No announcement yet.

Self-Promotion for Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Cee Dub. I had a blast last night. Tylenol and some V8 would be my new best friends today. Another year older but not too much wiser... well, maybe just a Bud weiser. Ah this is my best year so far. Now if I could just get my foot wedged in the old book publisher's door.

Comment

Glad you had a good b-day Randy. Get that novella finished, Abattoir needs it next month!
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

You are so right, my friend!

Comment

It is with jubilant glee that I can finally announce that I have my first story acceptance in an anthology. My story will be published in Chained in The Attic, an anthology by Wicked East Press edited by Jessica Weiss. I AM SOOOO HAPPY!

Comment

So what is the name of the story? Brief description??
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Gratz, Randy!
              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Thanks Ozmo! Whoa what a feeling, my man! Yeeeeehaaaaw! By the by, Terri, the story is called, 'Vegetable Alphabet Soup'.and its really something different and strange....

Comment

Oop, here it is LOL. Thought I did. Oh well, you get a double Gratz...now a triple LOL.

Comment

Congrats Randy! Nothing ever compares to the excitement of that first acceptance. I called my parents at 11 at night crying and they freaked out and thought someone was dead! Good job!
                    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Thanks Cee Dub! Right! I found out at 3:45 AM and wanted to get everyone I know out of bed. I am so recharged and energized to write again. I was starting to doubt what my passion and my dreams were worth. I feel like I fell into dogshit and came up with a pink diamond stuck to my face. Wooooo Hoooooo! I'm so pumped!

Comment

Haha! Yep, that about sums it up. Ride that high and get some writing done.
                        http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

You're right Cee Dub. I need to finish this Zombie Western. I'm over the hump at ten thousand words and still got much to scrape out of my melon and out onto the pages. I NEED TO FOCUS!

Comment

Focus, you must. Good for the soul, your writing is.

Comment

Just now finished the rough draft for the 3rd book in my series, Reckoning. This one will complete the main storyline, and following books will likely end up being side stories. Psyched! Now to get a bottle of wine and get ready to celebrate tonight.

Comment

Way to go Ken. Now the long task of editing.

Comment

Working...
                                X