No announcement yet.

Self-Promotion for Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet - Two free (quality) reads in as many days (thanks CW)

Comment

FREE!!! Pick up a digital copy of my book These Trespasses for FREE on Amazon this weekend (Fri-Sun) only. No Kindle, no problem. The Kindle software is also FREE and can be installed on many devices including your computer. So pick up your copy today and if it moves you enough to leave a review it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/These-Trespasses-ebook/dp/B004MDLTYC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=129 7034628&sr=1-3-spell

Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Once again, I'll post it to some forums...

Comment

Thank you very kindly for your effort. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Sweet - Two free (quality) reads in as many days (thanks CW)
            No problem-I hope you enjoy my story It's one of the milder ones, but I like the mythological twists.
            http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

I missed yours, Caren. Grabbing it now.

Comment

Thanks Oz !!!!! With the number of reads coming my Kindle's way this week from leads from this forum I'll need to create a new library on the device to keep track of them

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                  Thank you very kindly for your effort. I appreciate it.
                  You know, I can just get an app for this just like the other and put it on my Galaxy player...
                  But I think the other I can actually put on my Nook.

Comment

laura_1944-300x215.jpg

Nik Korpon and I were two of the five stories that won the Punchnel's Hard Boiled-Down Noir Fiction Contest. Winners are invited to read with Frank Bill next Friday in Indy. I'm going to try to make it.
                    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Thanks, Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                        You know, I can just get an app for this just like the other and put it on my Galaxy player...
                        But I think the other I can actually put on my Nook.
                        I'm not sure. I'm an Apple guy.

Comment

Good Morning Cee Dub. I just finished your story, Sirens, and it was fantastic. I also read Craig Wallwork's, 'Night holds a Scythe', and was equally impressed with the calibre of his tale. Well done, Caren. Very entertaining. Well done Craig. It left me with a slight morose feeling at the end that lingers...

Comment

Good Morning Cee Dub. I just finished your story, Sirens, and it was fantastic. I also read Craig Wallwork's, 'Night holds a Scythe', and was equally impressed with the calibre of his tale. Well done, Caren. Very entertaining. Well done Craig. It left me with a slight morose feeling at the end that lingers...

Comment

Good morning Ozmo! What are you working on this fine Saturday?

Comment

Thank you, Randy. REst and relaxation. My tired, old body needs it. I'm trying not to write today. We'll see how that goes LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X