No announcement yet.

Self-Promotion for Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased and now in line to be read. Thanks!
    Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3159[/ATTACH]

Speedloader, with stories by Nigel Bird, Nik Korpon Matthew C Funk WD County Jonathan Woods and myself is FREE! Pick it up while you can.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056UBJ22/..._u2skpb03TR6NT

Comment

I've got nothing to promote, but I wanted say congratulations to eveyone posting their successes. Keep it up. You are an awesome group of talented people.
      Maybe soon I too might be able to add something.
      -MLD

Comment

thanks, martin. enjoy.
        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Richard, it's great to be able to access some of the work that you guys do (particularly when it's free)

Comment

Selling a book for the Haven Foundation fundariser ... Link

No rush for payment but if you want a copy please reserve one!

Comment

That's some awesome artwork on the cover.

Comment

Yup i was lucky, Glenn Chadbourne who is a good friend completed 5 pieces for me

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                  Thanks for the heads-up Richard, it's great to be able to access some of the work that you guys do (particularly when it's free)
                  Yeah, Snubnose is still experimenting with pricing and promotion. Hope you dig it.

Comment

Speedloader, with stories by Nigel Bird, Nik Korpon Matthew C Funk WD County Jonathan Woods and myself is FREE! Pick it up while you can.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056UBJ22/..._u2skpb03TR6NT
                    Got it loaded on my PC; it's in my head to read your contibution Richard; of course, my head is a jumbled mass of mathematical equations, movie reviews, story ideas, and useless trivia, so when I get around to it is up in the air.
                    Last edited by srboone; 02-02-2012, 04:57 PM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, Snubnose is still experimenting with pricing and promotion. Hope you dig it.
                      Without kissing ass too much Richard, I really enjoyed your story (I'll leave the others until a little later on)

Comment

Isn't he the artist who did the secretary of dreams books? Does he live in England?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
                          Isn't he the artist who did the secretary of dreams books? Does he live in England?
                          Yup Glenn is the one and he lives in Maine!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Got it loaded on my PC; it's in my head to read your contribution Richard; of course, my head is a jumbled mass of mathematical equations, movie reviews, story ideas, and useless trivia, so when I get around to it is up in the air.
                            Sweet! .

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Without kissing ass too much Richard, I really enjoyed your story (I'll leave the others until a little later on)
                            And thanks, Grant! That means a lot. I got some mixed reviews, so this made my day.

Comment

Thanks, Richard and gratz on the good feedback. It's in my queue to read.
                              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Dark Rivers Magazine Issue 1 (e-zine) is now available for free! It has stories by yours truly and the always lovely, Craig Wallwork. Check it out http://www.darkriverpress.com/shop.html
                                http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X