• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
    Now you're just bragging, lady.
    Eh, maybe
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

My review of Crimes in Southern Indiana is now live, up at The Nervous Breakdown. Visceral southern gothic shorts. Good stuff.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

The kindle for my 1st book, These Trespasses, has begun to update. The kindle is done baking, but the paperback isn't quite done. Please keep an eye out for this and the 2nd book in the Sage of I, entitled Grave Revelations.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._.-PCob0GTFE1E
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Also, just found out I should have copies of this ready for the Baltimore Lit Festival I will be attending on the 24th. If you are around the area, please feel free to stop by and say hello.

Comment

Hello again all! I haven't made my way into the forums almost the entire summer glad to see there are so many people still around! I've got a lot of forum back reading to do...

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
              Also, just found out I should have copies of this ready for the Baltimore Lit Festival I will be attending on the 24th. If you are around the area, please feel free to stop by and say hello.
              That's cool! I hadn't heard of this, and I'm a local. Don't know if I'll be able to make it, but if I can, do you know where you'll be?
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm not sure of the exact location, but I will be at the Post Mortem Press booth. I think this stretches a few blocks, but its my first time at this one. Here is a link...

http://www.baltimorebookfestival.com/

Comment

My story "Kiss Off" based on the song by the band Violent Femmes is now live at Emprise Review, in Issue #21.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                    My story "Kiss Off" based on the song by the band Violent Femmes is now live at Emprise Review, in Issue #21.
                    man, when are they going to tour again?! My wife and I live the Violent Femmes - we saw them twice in columbus,OH and have been waiting for them to come back. We really like Country Death Song...there's a story in that song

oh, great story Richard
                    It ain't braggin' if you can do it. . .

Comment

would be great to see them, i never have - heard Morrissey is touring too, never saw him either - did see the Cure twice

thanks for the kind words on the story too, it's a little different, but was a lot of fun to write

Comment

you made me dig up my Violent Femmes MP3s for the evening
                        It ain't braggin' if you can do it. . .

Comment

ha...i was playing a bunch of songs on YouTube on Friday as I edited this story. still love so much of their music.

Comment

My debut novel is now out with a revised cover and new manuscript. See this page for availability options.

The sequel to my 1st novel is now available at Smashwords. It is on sale for a limited time. See this page and keep an eye out as other formats become available.

Comment

Hey, Ken, I wasn't able to make it to the Book Festival. How did that go? And congrats on the books.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks! The book festival is this upcoming weekend. But no worries if you can't make it. Though, if anyone will be in the area on Saturday the 24th between like 1-6pm I'd be happy to meet you. I should be at the Post Mortem Press table most of that time.

Comment

Working...
                                X