Rejection Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nik Houser View Post
    Nope. Though now I'll have to figure out what those initials mean...
    RF. RF? Damnit will someone just PM me please?!
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Randall Flagg?
      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Hahaha Does no one know what a tarboosh is?

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
          Hahaha Does no one know what a tarboosh is?
          If i'm thinking of the right thing its some sort of hat, correct?

Don't know many publishers though, so RF is still a mystery to me...

Comment

Wait, wait... RF? I found a place that would fit the tarboosh deal and all, but its AF...

Comment

What is "Red Fez", Alex?

Comment

It's a online journal. I had a story published there called (aptly) Red Fez and Pancakes. right at the begining of this conversation, I assumed Richard was referencing them, but i didn't want to mention their name in case it was, and because this is a public forum there was the potential people could be lurking and take offence... Richard's not confirmed or denied that was the journal he was talking about, so I figure it's okay to say this at present.

Phew.. it got very complicated for a while there.

Comment

I was just lobbing a guess in the form of a question, Jeopardy! style. Isn't the guys name Alex Tribek?

Comment

Ha... I thought you thought my name was Alex! Totally didn't get the Jeopardy reference because I'm British, and because I'm considerate in manner, I didn't want to correct you by telling you my name is Craig. Hahaha.

Comment

Ha... I thought you thought my name was Alex! Totally didn't get the Jeopardy reference because I'm British, and because I'm considerate in manner, I didn't want to correct you by telling you my name is Craig. Hahaha.
                      That's too funny- I know exactly what mean because my name is actually Josh, not Jim, and I didn't want to correct you! My user name my first 2 initials (J.M.) and last name Craven. Haha- good stuff.

Comment

HAHAHA! I've been calling you Jim all this time! So sorry, Josh. It's the j and the m so close together, and I see the little "tittle" and think its an i!

Comment

HAHAHA! I've been calling you Jim all this time! So sorry, Josh. It's the j and the m so close together, and I see the little "tittle" and think its an i!
                          No worries. I've been called a lot worse than Jim

Comment

Haha! We all need nametags! Hello, I'm Caren and I'm addicted to the word "that". I've been in recovery for the last year.....
                            http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jmcraven View Post
                              What is "Red Fez", Alex?
                              Fezs are cool.

Comment

I have a feeling I'm going to become well acquainted with this thread (LOL)! At least the editor who supplied my latest rejection had a positive comment about my submission. He also provided a critique or two on how I could improve my story. This was certainly more feedback then I expected so it wasn't all bad.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X