Looking for secretary of dreams gift edition vol 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for secretary of dreams gift edition vol 1

Looking for a gift edition secretary of dreams volume one. I found a few on eBay but the asking prices are crazy. Thought I would check on here and see if anyone had one they were looking to get rid of

I sold a set (Vol 1 & 2) for $250 shipped on FB recently through this group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524323717578302/

Comment

I have Gift eds. of Secretary Of Dreams 1 & 2, S/L matching numbers of 1 & 2, & S/Lettered matching copies of 1 & 2 all in brand new condition for sale. I'd like to sell these as individual sets but would be willing to sell SOD 1 gift ed. for $200.00 with free shipping in the U.S. Let me know if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
        I have Gift eds. of Secretary Of Dreams 1 & 2, S/L matching numbers of 1 & 2, & S/Lettered matching copies of 1 & 2 all in brand new condition for sale. I'd like to sell these as individual sets but would be willing to sell SOD 1 gift ed. for $200.00 with free shipping in the U.S. Let me know if interested.
        I am sure it is more than I am willing to spend but how much would you be asking for the Lettered set?

Comment

How much are you looking for for the signed set?

Comment

I'm asking $935.00 for the S/L matching set & $3,700.00 for the Lettered matching set with free shipping inside the U.S. Everything's in brand new condition. About the lettered Volume 1 it's double signed on the signature sheet by Stephen King and is letter C. I asked Mindy about the double signature when I first received it and she said there were a total of two copies double signed, one they caught and held onto and somehow they missed the other one which I received. Mindy said I could return it for a replacement at the time but I decided to keep it. I thought it was pretty cool! Also I have three S/L matching sets. Thanks for asking guys.

Comment

I'm asking $935.00 for the S/L matching set & $3,700.00 for the Lettered matching set with free shipping inside the U.S. Everything's in brand new condition. About the lettered Volume 1 it's double signed on the signature sheet by Stephen King and is letter C. I asked Mindy about the double signature when I first received it and she said there were a total of two copies double signed, one they caught and held onto and somehow they missed the other one which I received. Mindy said I could return it for a replacement at the time but I decided to keep it. I thought it was pretty cool! Also I have three S/L matching sets. Thanks for asking guys.
              Thanks for the reply. As I expected, more than I would be willing to spend. Well worth it though.

Comment

I have to say that I've never seen the lettered set selling for anywhere close to issue price, which was $3,000 for the set, if I remember correctly. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but the sets that sold on Betts Books went for well under issue price.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                  I have to say that I've never seen the lettered set selling for anywhere close to issue price, which was $3,000 for the set, if I remember correctly. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but the sets that sold on Betts Books went for well under issue price.
                  Never seen them sell for that together, but I have seen them individually go for more than list price. Usually on eBay. I don't typically follow that stuff on dealer sites.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Do you still have the gift set of Secretary Of Dreams 1 & 2 for sale? If so how much for the set shipped to California? You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Larry Fire

Comment

Working...
                    X