Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately you won't!

Comment

Eh....ok, school's out and I HATE teachers who still have to teach after hours, but, ehm...Thom, you definitely have a problem with definately....

sk

Comment

No problem teacher :P my names Tom but i'm not really that botherd which is why i haven't corrected you before

Comment

So sorry, Tom.

sk

Comment

Does anyone here collect the comics? I had the firt Arc set, then lost track. I wound up buying the 2 HC set.

Comment

Haven't looked at the comics yet, but am considering get the 2 HC set at some point
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I love the DT comics.
                They're not King, don't read as King does, but they're a lot of fun.
                I didn't buy the individual comics, just the collections.
                Can't wait for the upcoming super-collection (or whatever it's called)

sk

Comment

Yeah i have a load but stopped collecting the individual copies after Treachery, it wasn't easy collecting them from the UK, but i keep my eyes open for deals on the HC copies

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post

So sorry, Tom.

sk
                    No but really do correct me, my girlfriend really hates how bad i am at spelling!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      I love the DT comics

sk
                      Same for me. Started to read them out of curiosity and was a little underwhelmed initially but I think the series has really improved as it has gone on. Particularly as it is now moving into adding to the whole mythos rather than just re telling King's story with pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                        Yeah i have a load but stopped collecting the individual copies after Treachery, it wasn't easy collecting them from the UK, but i keep my eyes open for deals on the HC copies
                        The Overlook Connection has some good deals..you might want to check them out. Not that I'm biased towards any particular store online, but they have the HC of LSOE and all of the The Stand HCs as well (I think). A lot of the stuff over there is also signed by Robin Furth and others involved in the comic series. The comics of course, are the true first editions and contain things not found in the hardcovers, but it's too much of a hassle to try and buy all those individual comics. Just wait until the series is over, then buy the HC (I'm speaking of myself). The only two complete series of comics I have were from the original Arc and a comic series called Poison Elves going back to the 90's. But the best place to buy art prints is still defintely CD.
                        Last edited by theenormityofitall; 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Do you know the DT Omnibus Slipcased Set is available right here at CD?

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                            The Overlook Connection has some good deals..you might want to check them out. Not that I'm biased towards any particular store online, but they have the HC of LSOE and all of the The Stand HCs as well (I think). A lot of the stuff over there is also signed by Robin Furth and others involved in the comic series. The comics of course, are the true first editions and contain things not found in the hardcovers, but it's too much of a hassle to try and buy all those individual comics. Just wait until the series is over, then buy the HC (I'm speaking of myself). The only two complete series of comics I have were from the original Arc and a comic series called Poison Elves going back to the 90's. But the best place to buy art prints is still defintely CD.

I love Poison Elves, I have from issue 19 on. It's one of the random fills I'm working on. A book by Drew Hayes was put out about a year and a half or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                              Do you know the DT Omnibus Slipcased Set is available right here at CD?
                              Yup but i have a little shortage of cash at the moment so they aren't to ohigh on my list of buys

Comment

Yup but i have a little shortage of cash at the moment so they aren't to ohigh on my list of buys
                                I can most definetely understand that. The limited of IT all but bankrupted me

Comment

Working...
                                X