Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: The following illustrations may offend. MHB Press (Grease Monkey) Enjoy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning: The following illustrations may offend. MHB Press (Grease Monkey) Enjoy!!

One thing I have found with MHB Press / Hard Gore Press is that they pride themselves on their artwork. Take a look at Grease Monkey And Other Tales Of Erotic Horror by Graham Masterton. Enjoy!!

Wow. That's killer. The third image is fantastic!
    "Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

The Eyesore Times | Shock Totem | Getcha Rocks Off

Comment

Originally posted by sweeper4football View Post
      One thing I have found with MHB Press / Hard Gore Press is that they pride themselves on their artwork.
      Enjoy!!
      Ehm....I tried, but this is not really my thing.

sk

Comment

Extremely intense!
        Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I like my bouboir art - a little more on the non-gory side,its is a shame in image two to see a beautful drawing of the female figure birthing a ALIEN chest burster. I'd rather,in this case have to be subjected as in "Dreamcatcher"-to read about copra-wesels bursting out the back door-than actually see it. O.K. having said that-The Quality of the drawing technique,pencil,or lithography is top notch,- Still i like my Sax and Violyns separate ,with some personal TNI "role play. These works have no "Safety Word."

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            Ehm....I tried, but this is not really my thing.

sk
            The illustrations are not everyones cup of tea but the quality is FANTASTIC!. There is no doubt how much talent the artist has and the illustrations go hand in hand with the stories, the artist hit the nail on the head..
            Last edited by sweeper4football; 06-17-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beambounder View Post
              I like my bouboir art - a little more on the non-gory side,its is a shame in image two to see a beautful drawing of the female figure birthing a ALIEN chest burster. I'd rather,in this case have to be subjected as in "Dreamcatcher"-to read about copra-wesels bursting out the back door-than actually see it. O.K. having said that-The Quality of the drawing technique,pencil,or lithography is top notch,- Still i like my Sax and Violyns separate ,with some personal TNI "role play. These works have no "Safety Word."
              Ha! The alien chest burster as you say, goes perfect with the story "Son Of Beast" It's my favorite story from the collection...

Comment

Working...
              X