No announcement yet.

A personal thank you to the community here:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that devastating news, Martin.
    Sending love from the other side of the world.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Martin. Thinking of you. Keeping you in my thoughts at this difficult time

Comment

Martin, I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

It is really sad to hear in a world where already so much is happening and so many people are losing their near and dear ones. This place has always been a happy place where people post about books and stuff quite oblivious to people who are suffering in many different place. And then upon reading and listening to these things enforces in me how much more important it is to hold close the near and dear ones as long as they are there beside you than to hold yet another book (just my thoughts). So sorry to hear of your loss. It is very tragic. I hope you find some peace in these difficult times.

Comment

Hope your coping well. It must be difficult. Always here if you need an ear.
            Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
            Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I have not been around here as much lately but just reading this and I am tearing up for you, Martin. You are among the finest people I've met on these boards and I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

My sincerest condolences, Martin.

Comment

Working...
                X