Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh Malerman - Carpenter's Farm

From Josh Malerman's Twitter feed today:

Beginning next week, I will be serializing a novel, posting it as I write it.
    It will be posted on my website.
    It will be free.
    I will link the updates.
    Welcome (very soon) to:
    Carpenters Farm.jpg

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    From Josh Malerman's Twitter feed today:

Beginning next week, I will be serializing a novel, posting it as I write it.
    It will be posted on my website.
    It will be free.
    I will link the updates.
    Welcome (very soon) to:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22031[/ATTACH]
    I saw that! Thanks for posting it here. Especially for Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I saw that! Thanks for posting it here. Especially for Ron.

I saw that as well and figured you’d catch it as well. Very happy that you get to enjoy this treat from Malerman, but for me free is still too high a price.

I kid, of course....it’s cool he’s doing this for his fans at a time of anxiety, when a pleasant distraction is very welcome. But, yeah, I will pass. Maybe Bentley Little will follow suit...*then* we’ll really have something!
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I saw that as well and figured you’d catch it as well. Very happy that you get to enjoy this treat from Malerman, but for me free is still too high a price.

I kid, of course....it’s cool he’s doing this for his fans at a time of anxiety, when a pleasant distraction is very welcome. But, yeah, I will pass. Maybe Bentley Little will follow suit...*then* we’ll really have something!
        I will give it a try. I really enjoyed his story in Midnight Under The Big Top.

Comment

Working...
        X