X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Red Church by Scott Nicholson

The Red Church
    by Scott Nicholson

We’re pleased to announce we’ll be publishing The Red Church by Scott Nicholson as a signed Limited Edition hardcover in our acclaimed Graveyard Editions series, and this one is already 80% sold out from early bird reservations! Books in this series usually sell out in 24 hours after the public announcement, so now is the time to place your order!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Forgot to make a thread for this when we announced it the other day.

Instagram

Comment

I just got my shipping notice for this. I must admit that I've never read any Scott Nicholson. Any opinions on this novel?

I love the Graveyard Series and it is always exciting when another volume arrives.

Comment

Well, that was fast. I got my shipping notice email and an hour later the book was in my mailbox. :-)

It's gorgeous! Have I mentioned that I love this series?

THE RED CHURCH.jpg

Comment

I know some folks are not fans of the Easton Press looking style of these books, but I can't get enough of them. They look so goddamn cool!

Comment

They're my favorite thing we're producing right now. Along those lines, I expect we'll be announcing number 6 in the series in the next 2 weeks. It's kinda my personal mission to keep this series moving.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              They're my favorite thing we're producing right now. Along those lines, I expect we'll be announcing number 6 in the series in the next 2 weeks. It's kinda my personal mission to keep this series moving.
              Thanks for all of your efforts Dan!

Comment

I like them too, I just haven't found the right one......

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Keep 'em coming, sir!

Comment

Include me as big fan of the series, as well. I’m also happy to hear the CD is backing this series long-term with how many titles Brian has stated that is already under contract for the line.

Comment

I'M in the minority on this . I love the stories that are part of this series but don't care for the design. They are beautiful books , just not my cup of tea

Comment

Received mine as well as I love 'em.

Comment

oh, that's a good signal, thank you for the forum for the early and useful information, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X