Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Just a quick update

  1. #1
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    29

    Just a quick update

    Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual. We have a pretty small staff so we're continuing to operate, we're all just being careful. Obviously if something changes and the shipping companies decide to scale back or something we may have to put shipping on hold for a little while, but I don't actually expect that is going to happen. Especially not the USPS. So as it stands now we're still open and orders are being shipped.

    On some other update notes. The Chrysalis just wrapped up shipping. Mystery Road should be starting to ship today. I'm not really sure what's next on the shipping schedule after that, as I think we have a bit of lull between projects arriving from the printer. Maybe we'll finally get a real inventory done... Also as a side note for our international customers I've been negotiating some improved international shipping rates with the USPS. We've secured the rates, and are in the process of getting those linked to our shipping software account as well as the account that looks up the rates for the website. So hopefully within the next month or so all of our international customers should start seeing some better rates on that end.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Inmate Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    SE Illinois
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual. We have a pretty small staff so we're continuing to operate, we're all just being careful. Obviously if something changes and the shipping companies decide to scale back or something we may have to put shipping on hold for a little while, but I don't actually expect that is going to happen. Especially not the USPS. So as it stands now we're still open and orders are being shipped.

    On some other update notes. The Chrysalis just wrapped up shipping. Mystery Road should be starting to ship today. I'm not really sure what's next on the shipping schedule after that, as I think we have a bit of lull between projects arriving from the printer. Maybe we'll finally get a real inventory done... Also as a side note for our international customers I've been negotiating some improved international shipping rates with the USPS. We've secured the rates, and are in the process of getting those linked to our shipping software account as well as the account that looks up the rates for the website. So hopefully within the next month or so all of our international customers should start seeing some better rates on that end.
    That's good news all around, Dan. Thanks for the update and stay safe.

  3. #3
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    2,122
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual.
    Thanks for checking in and letting us know. Stay healthy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    821
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual. We have a pretty small staff so we're continuing to operate, we're all just being careful. Obviously if something changes and the shipping companies decide to scale back or something we may have to put shipping on hold for a little while, but I don't actually expect that is going to happen. Especially not the USPS. So as it stands now we're still open and orders are being shipped.

    On some other update notes. The Chrysalis just wrapped up shipping. Mystery Road should be starting to ship today. I'm not really sure what's next on the shipping schedule after that, as I think we have a bit of lull between projects arriving from the printer. Maybe we'll finally get a real inventory done... Also as a side note for our international customers I've been negotiating some improved international shipping rates with the USPS. We've secured the rates, and are in the process of getting those linked to our shipping software account as well as the account that looks up the rates for the website. So hopefully within the next month or so all of our international customers should start seeing some better rates on that end.
    Dan - Did you see my post last week about the CDCC? I'm not sure I'm getting the CDCC emails. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  5. #5
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Dan - Did you see my post last week about the CDCC? I'm not sure I'm getting the CDCC emails. ~Cap
    I didn't see that post. Shoot me an email about it so I can remember to look the next time we send a CDCC note. I did compile the email list and your name was on it, so I'm not sure what's up.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  6. #6
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    821
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I didn't see that post. Shoot me an email about it so I can remember to look the next time we send a CDCC note. I did compile the email list and your name was on it, so I'm not sure what's up.
    I just sent you a quick email. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •