Just a quick update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick update

Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual. We have a pretty small staff so we're continuing to operate, we're all just being careful. Obviously if something changes and the shipping companies decide to scale back or something we may have to put shipping on hold for a little while, but I don't actually expect that is going to happen. Especially not the USPS. So as it stands now we're still open and orders are being shipped.

On some other update notes. The Chrysalis just wrapped up shipping. Mystery Road should be starting to ship today. I'm not really sure what's next on the shipping schedule after that, as I think we have a bit of lull between projects arriving from the printer. Maybe we'll finally get a real inventory done... Also as a side note for our international customers I've been negotiating some improved international shipping rates with the USPS. We've secured the rates, and are in the process of getting those linked to our shipping software account as well as the account that looks up the rates for the website. So hopefully within the next month or so all of our international customers should start seeing some better rates on that end.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual. We have a pretty small staff so we're continuing to operate, we're all just being careful. Obviously if something changes and the shipping companies decide to scale back or something we may have to put shipping on hold for a little while, but I don't actually expect that is going to happen. Especially not the USPS. So as it stands now we're still open and orders are being shipped.

On some other update notes. The Chrysalis just wrapped up shipping. Mystery Road should be starting to ship today. I'm not really sure what's next on the shipping schedule after that, as I think we have a bit of lull between projects arriving from the printer. Maybe we'll finally get a real inventory done... Also as a side note for our international customers I've been negotiating some improved international shipping rates with the USPS. We've secured the rates, and are in the process of getting those linked to our shipping software account as well as the account that looks up the rates for the website. So hopefully within the next month or so all of our international customers should start seeing some better rates on that end.
    That's good news all around, Dan. Thanks for the update and stay safe.

Comment

Hey guys this isn't really like an official statement or anything, but I wanted to say with all the stuff that's happening right now that CD is still pretty much business as usual.
      Thanks for checking in and letting us know. Stay healthy.

Comment

Dan - Did you see my post last week about the CDCC? I'm not sure I'm getting the CDCC emails. ~Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
          Dan - Did you see my post last week about the CDCC? I'm not sure I'm getting the CDCC emails. ~Cap
          I didn't see that post. Shoot me an email about it so I can remember to look the next time we send a CDCC note. I did compile the email list and your name was on it, so I'm not sure what's up.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I didn't see that post. Shoot me an email about it so I can remember to look the next time we send a CDCC note. I did compile the email list and your name was on it, so I'm not sure what's up.
            I just sent you a quick email. ~Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
            X