Midnight Under The Big Top edited by Brian James Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiendlover View Post
    He means the book of poetry I recommended.
    Correct, I was speaking of Fearworms. The publisher is selling via Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...6205811&sr=8-1

Comment

Originally posted by Fiendlover View Post
      That's the kind of poetry I like as well. Any other favorite poems in this collection? Maybe I can help point you in other poetry directions.
      I was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the poetry in this book. Another author with multiple good poems in the book was Stephanie M. Wytovich. Any suggestions you have will be welcome. Clowns by Cabeen stuck with me the most so he is who I will probably first.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the poetry in this book. Another author with multiple good poems in the book was Stephanie M. Wytovich. Any suggestions you have will be welcome. Clowns by Cabeen stuck with me the most so he is who I will probably first.
        I'm not the biggest fan of hers but out of what I've read, I liked Brothel. Mourning Jewelry was another that wasn't bad.
        "To mutter swift a minatory rune;
        And, ere the tomb-thrown echoings have ceased,
        The blue-eyed vampire, sated at her feast,
        Smiles bloodily against the leprous moon."
        A Wine of Wizardry by George Sterling

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Sometimes people cancel orders. There is always hope.
          I was hopeful to nab a copy from a canceled order or ARC. Given the current situation I'm wanting to support more norw than ever USA companies.

Comment

Hi everyone, does anyone know when this book will publish? I think I'm flat out of luck trying to get a new copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricia View Post
              Hi everyone, does anyone know when this book will publish? I think I'm flat out of luck trying to get a new copy.
              Should be out this summer. It's currently at the printer.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan! Do you think I'll be able to get a used copy? I've never really tried this hard to get a CD book!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricia View Post
                  Thanks Dan! Do you think I'll be able to get a used copy? I've never really tried this hard to get a CD book!
                  Almost certainly. I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with extras, from cancellations and what not.

Instagram

Comment

On the production status page. Midnight Under The Big Top goes to Dark Screams page.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                      On the production status page. Midnight Under The Big Top goes to Dark Screams page.
                      Thanks, will get that fixed!
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Is there an estimated time on how long after the publication of the limited edition, for the lettered to come out. Is there a usual wait time for something like this? And is it usually shorter without a slipcase?

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
                          Is there an estimated time on how long after the publication of the limited edition, for the lettered to come out. Is there a usual wait time for something like this? And is it usually shorter without a slipcase?
                          Unfortunately lettereds are always a bit of a drag, unless they're priced high enough to warrant the Stephen King treatment. The traycases unfortunately take a while to get made and there's a queue of just our stuff at the case maker. That said after years of trying to push through the cases and drastically limited the titles we even produce lettereds for we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for that long backlog. I can't really give you an estimate, but I can say that if our case makers keep the pace they did last year this year, we'll be entirely caught up on traycases for lettered editions by this time next year. There's no promises there though. Both of our traycase makers are small one man shops, and they both kinda just work at their own pace.

Instagram

Comment

Thank you for the info. Really appreciate it.

Comment

My copy arrived today. This is why it's so important to wrap books in plastic inside the box. My mail lady told me a bottle of something broke in their mail sorting bin this morning and several packages got soaked. On the bright side, it smells really good like vanilla perfume. Thankfully the book was inside a bubble wrap pouch and was unaffected. It is a gorgeous volume, by the way. Such a wonderful limited edition for only $50 and with my 15% CDCC discount I only paid $42.50. I randomly got #646.

Great job, CD!

cd wet box.jpg

cd wet box 2.jpg

MIDNIGHT UNDER THE BIG TOP.jpg

Comment

SCARY! Glad it survived unharmed!

Comment

Working...
                                X