Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I have a PC edition for sale or trade

  1. #1
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    9

    Red face I have a PC edition for sale or trade

    It's The Complete Slayers by Paul Cain from Centipede Press. The book is unread. I'm unsure what to ask for this book. Contact me here if interested. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  2. #2
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,872
    Rep Power
    14
    Hope someone takes you up on your offer, it’s a beautiful and impressive CP volume filled with great vintage hardboiled stories. Paul Cain was the real deal.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    9
    I was going to sell this book on eBay until I realized it was a PC copy. I'm unsure if I would get good value selling this PC edition on eBay. ~Cap

    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Hope someone takes you up on your offer, it’s a beautiful and impressive CP volume filled with great vintage hardboiled stories. Paul Cain was the real deal.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,872
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    I was going to sell this book on eBay until I realized it was a PC copy. I'm unsure if I would get good value selling this PC edition on eBay. ~Cap
    It’s stll a rare and coveted volume, even as a PC. If it has the signature sheet with either PC or Roman numerals in place of the number, I’d be surprised if it didn’t fetch close to $200 on eBay.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    It’s stll a rare and coveted volume, even as a PC. If it has the signature sheet with either PC or Roman numerals in place of the number, I’d be surprised if it didn’t fetch close to $200 on eBay.
    It is signed, Roman numerals. I'll reconsider selling it on eBay. Thanks for the advice Ron. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •