I have a PC edition for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a PC edition for sale or trade

It's The Complete Slayers by Paul Cain from Centipede Press. The book is unread. I'm unsure what to ask for this book. Contact me here if interested. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Hope someone takes you up on your offer, it’s a beautiful and impressive CP volume filled with great vintage hardboiled stories. Paul Cain was the real deal.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I was going to sell this book on eBay until I realized it was a PC copy. I'm unsure if I would get good value selling this PC edition on eBay. ~Cap

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Hope someone takes you up on your offer, it’s a beautiful and impressive CP volume filled with great vintage hardboiled stories. Paul Cain was the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
        I was going to sell this book on eBay until I realized it was a PC copy. I'm unsure if I would get good value selling this PC edition on eBay. ~Cap
        It’s stll a rare and coveted volume, even as a PC. If it has the signature sheet with either PC or Roman numerals in place of the number, I’d be surprised if it didn’t fetch close to $200 on eBay.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          It’s stll a rare and coveted volume, even as a PC. If it has the signature sheet with either PC or Roman numerals in place of the number, I’d be surprised if it didn’t fetch close to $200 on eBay.
          It is signed, Roman numerals. I'll reconsider selling it on eBay. Thanks for the advice Ron. ~Cap

Comment

Working...
          X