The Notch by Tom Holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I know and saw that. I'm just being frugal at the moment but (as stated above) I like fact that this is a big book.
    I received the ARC in my ARC grab bag. Don't know when I'll get to it but hopefully in a few weeks.

Comment

I know and saw that. I'm just being frugal at the moment but (as stated above) I like fact that this is a big book.
      CD has had a few books of late that look interesting, but like you I'm trying to be more selective...and even more so, perhaps, is that I'm just not doing pre-orders with CD until the pre-orders I have of almost three years ago are delivered. I understand and sympathize with the issues that threw wrenches into their schedule and still appear to reverberate, but it's cooled my jets as far as CD pre-orders go (and, really, pre-orders in general, though I do have more with SST than I'd prefer). These days I'm just content to wait until the books are released and I'll see what I have to have then. That strategy doesn't always work out well -- as evidenced by the sell-out of UNDER THE BIG TOP -- but I understand and accept the risk.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

This are in stock and shipping by the way. I think the last of the preorders should be out the door today or tomorrow.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          This are in stock and shipping by the way. I think the last of the preorders should be out the door today or tomorrow.
          Two months early for anyone who is keeping score at home!
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            AlwaysWatching.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              Cemetery Dance is back in the game!

Comment

Got my copy a few minutes ago! One question - it says limited to 1000 numbered copies, but I don't see any numbers. I'm assuming that was supposed to read 1000 signed copies?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                  Got my copy a few minutes ago! One question - it says limited to 1000 numbered copies, but I don't see any numbers. I'm assuming that was supposed to read 1000 signed copies?
                  Ahh probably. We don't usually hand number anything over 750 copies (with a few exceptions).
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Ahh probably. We don't usually hand number anything over 750 copies (with a few exceptions).
                    Not a problem, just thought I might have missed it I just got the shipping notice a few minutes go - that was fast!

Comment

I guess I have cabin fever even though I don't really have restrictions. I am still thinking of pulling the trigger on this just to get something in the mail that is fun.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      Not a problem, just thought I might have missed it I just got the shipping notice a few minutes go - that was fast!
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I guess I have cabin fever even though I don't really have restrictions. I am still thinking of pulling the trigger on this just to get something in the mail that is fun.
                        My daughter and I have been doing almost all our shopping online. My wife still has to go to work (healthcare), and when she comes home all she sees is a constant stream of USPS, UPS, Fedex, and Amazon deliveries showing up. She says she wants to shop too, dammit!

Comment

My copy arrived today. It's a fairly hefty volume for a debut novel. I am eager to give it a read.

notch.jpg
                          Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 04-25-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I need to check this out. I'm sold!

Comment

Working...
                            X