• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Notch by Tom Holland

New Signed Limited Edition Announced!
    The Notch by Tom Holland
    First Novel Ever by director and screenwriter of
    Fright Night and the original Child's Play!

Hi Folks!

We're very pleased to report we'll be publishing The Notch by Tom Holland, the very first novel ever by the director and screenwriter of Fright Night and the original Child's Play!

About the Book:
    Joe Arachro pulled to a halt on a small hillock, looking across the expanse as it rose up into a sudden flat top butte. There was another jagged butte tilting at an angle next to the mesa, not as wide or long. It was like they just appeared from nowhere, dropped down here in the middle of the desert. And in the shimmering glare in the notch between these two buttes, a ten-year-old boy walked out of the sun, surrounded by the blazing rays.

The boy doesn't speak, but he has startling powers: he heals a young girl's torn cuticle, and later erases all damage to a man's badly burnt hand, and it seems there's no limit to the miracles he can perform. After a dog gets run over by a car, the boy apparently brings the animal back to life, and a video of the event goes viral. Suddenly everybody has an idea of who the boy is, and what he might do for them -- and it's a race against time to see who can get to the boy first and gain control over him.

In the wrong hands, the boy's powers could be catastrophic.

From Tom Holland, director and screenwriter of Fright Night and the original Child's Play, comes this new fast-paced thriller with surprises at every turn.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This sounds really cool!

Comment

I'm a little iffy on the premise as the "miracle child" trope is not my favorite, BUT I'm very excited to see what Mr. Holland brings to the table as I'm a fan of his as filmmaker.

Comment

This sounds interesting and I love the page count and price. Heck these days I'm dropping close to $30 bucks for a new hardcover at the bookstore.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I took a chance on this one as well, as I agree the price is nice for a signed limited edition. Also, after I used my CDCC discount and monthly credit it was free. ;-)

Comment

I see. You are part of the "in" crowd. Congrats!

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
            I took a chance on this one as well, as I agree the price is nice for a signed limited edition. Also, after I used my CDCC discount and monthly credit it was free. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
              I'm limiting my "I took a chance" purchases to two a year. I've been smoked too many times. And for the first half of this year, my I took a chance purchase was Max Booth Touch the Night. Mostly because it makes me think of this song:

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                I'm limiting my "I took a chance" purchases to two a year. I've been smoked too many times. And for the first half of this year, my I took a chance purchase was Max Booth Touch the Night. Mostly because it makes me think of this song:

Smoked too many times LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

You know Jeff, if you took more chances it would allow you to increase you video release schedule. That would drive more viewers to your channel. That would assist you in monetizing your channel. That would allow you to buy more books! This new offering is a prime example. Tom Holland has a following outside of the book world. Having an unboxing of his 1st book could drive traffic to you. Your welcome!

Comment

I went for this one too - sounds interesting, and worth a shot for the price.

Comment

I ordered this one right away after I got the original offer. I’m selective with my purchases lately due to budget, but based on the history of the author, an interesting storyline, and the great price, it seemed like a good investment to me.

Comment

Unless I am late I am thinking about ordering this. Anyone have any insight on the author? It this a good read?

Comment

Lately I've seen two different books from CD that made me want to pull the trigger and make a purchase. Muse, really caught my attention-I passed. The Chrysalis-the dustjacket cover had me looking and I was quite tempted, I passed. I have the CD credit. Maybe I'll change my mind about these two books.

Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Unless I am late I am thinking about ordering this. Anyone have any insight on the author? It this a good read?
                            Well he wrote Fright Night and the Original Child's Play.So he can't be that bad of a writer

Comment

I know and saw that. I'm just being frugal at the moment but (as stated above) I like fact that this is a big book.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Well he wrote Fright Night and the Original Child's Play.So he can't be that bad of a writer

Comment

Working...
                              X