Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New Cemetery Dance Grab Bag Announcement

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    9

    New Cemetery Dance Grab Bag Announcement

    I think it's okay to post about the new Grab Bag here. I didn't see a sshh...it's a secret warning. My quandry: Do I buy one or Should I not buy one? Anyone have a half dollar? I'll call it. I'm not really serious, just joking. My morning started out a little stressful. I may have had some heartburn this morning and I was definitely out of sorts.

    Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  2. #2
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,088
    Rep Power
    30
    As with all grab bags, if you buy a lot of the stuff we've published in say the past 2 years, then you should probably skip. If you're more sporadic in your purchases than you're probably alright. It's also good to note that grab bags like this are usually done to clear stock we have excesses of along with the dinged items that build up. This means there will almost certainly be titles that there were / are large quantities of. So definitely take all that into consideration.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  3. #3
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    9
    http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2018-0.../wise_guya.wav This can be taken in the context of The Three Stooges or You are a wise guy. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. ~Cap

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    As with all grab bags, if you buy a lot of the stuff we've published in say the past 2 years, then you should probably skip. If you're more sporadic in your purchases than you're probably alright. It's also good to note that grab bags like this are usually done to clear stock we have excesses of along with the dinged items that build up. This means there will almost certainly be titles that there were / are large quantities of. So definitely take all that into consideration.
    Last edited by c marvel; 12-18-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  4. #4
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    9
    This Grab Bag offer was popular apparently. I wanted to find the total cost including shipping. I get the message "We're sorry but it appears that product is not available at this time".

    Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  5. #5
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,667
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    This Grab Bag offer was popular apparently. I wanted to find the total cost including shipping. I get the message "We're sorry but it appears that product is not available at this time".

    Cap
    I passed. Would probably have been a mostly duplicates for me.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I passed. Would probably have been a mostly duplicates for me.
    I also passed. I have told myself that I will not be buying any more CD grab bags until the one I have currently pending (2018 forthcoming grab bag) is finished being announced/fulfilled. Let's see if I can stay strong...

  7. #7
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    9
    I was tempted by this Grab Bag offer. Since they are all apparently gone now, oh well... I have worked and tried to rehome/slim down/get rid of books that I just didn't want to keep. I am just now getting ready for another round of eBay auctions. It will probably be the first or second week of January before I am ready. After this next round of auctions it could be quite a while before I do any more auctions. Right now, I'm just unsure.

    Cap


    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I passed. Would probably have been a mostly duplicates for me.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •