No announcement yet.

PS Publishing Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received a package from PS today. For the life of my I could not remember ordering anything from PS recently. Had totally forgot about the recent giveaway. The books look interesting. Nice opportunity to reach outside my wheelhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Received a package from PS today. For the life of my I could not remember ordering anything from PS recently. Had totally forgot about the recent giveaway. The books look interesting. Nice opportunity to reach outside my wheelhouse.
      My copies arrived today. At first I had the same reaction as you. "What the? I didn't order these!" Then it hit me. :-)

It was very generous of PS Publishing to offer these for free. The shipping cost alone had to add up to a significant amount.

Michael Coney PS Publishing.jpg

Comment

HA! I totally forgot about these as well! I wonder if mine will show up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          HA! I totally forgot about these as well! I wonder if mine will show up soon.
          Got mine today too. Was expecting them but with the holidays not sure when. Very nice books. Thanks PS!

Comment

Free books from PS Publishing?? How did this offer work? I don't recall seeing/hearing anything about this... ~Cap
            Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
            My copies arrived today. At first I had the same reaction as you. "What the? I didn't order these!" Then it hit me. :-)

It was very generous of PS Publishing to offer these for free. The shipping cost alone had to add up to a significant amount.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21862[/ATTACH]
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
              Free books from PS Publishing?? How did this offer work? I don't recall seeing/hearing anything about this... ~Cap
              Back in Mid December PS had an offer in their weekly newsletter offering a limited number of these totally free. I posted about it somewhere here.

Comment

Back in Mid December PS had an offer in their weekly newsletter offering a limited number of these totally free. I posted about it somewhere here.
                Yeah, the post was on page 1 of this thread.

Comment

I am surprised people are just getting theirs. I received my set 2 1/2 weeks ago. Wonder if some got held up in customs.

Comment

And I appreciated it!!

Comment

I have not received my order yet so that’s encouraging to know that some deliveries are still being made. I also appreciated the heads up on the offer as I would have missed it otherwise.

Comment

My package was waiting for me in the mailbox today.

Comment

This looks Good!
                          https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/studio-of-screams

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            That one also caught my eye!

Comment

Announcement from PS Publishing today:

PS PUBLISHING.jpg

Comment

That's a bummer, but not completely unexpected. I'm surprised we're not seeing more of these types of issues across the small presses.

Comment

Working...
                                X