Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing Sales

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Speaking of PS, I got these in the mail today! I've been looking at the Solar Pons Collection for awhile, couldn't pass it up at 50% off.
    Attachment 21833
    Attachment 21834
    Nice additions. Love the cover art on the Pons series.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Nice additions. Love the cover art on the Pons series.
    The cover art is great. Thomas Gianni did five of the covers and Les Edwards and Mark Maddox did one each. I started reading Volume 7, which is the Companion Volume last night. Really interesting.

And to close the circle, here's a few pictures of my copy of the Arkham House Editon of The Solar Pons Omnibus edited by by Basil Copper 1982.
    SP 1.jpg
    SP 2.jpg
    SP 3.jpg

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Oh my, I like that a lot! I don’t think I’ve ever seen pictures of that set before…really nice!

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Has anyone else noticed that the former PS Publishing sale section on their website is currently missing? I wasn't aware of any sales at their Facebook presence.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Oh my, I like that a lot! I don’t think I’ve ever seen pictures of that set before…really nice!
    Thanks Ron!

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    That is a beautiful set!

Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the former PS Publishing sale section on their website is currently missing? I wasn't aware of any sales at their Facebook presence.

Cap
    They have a banner on the main page directing you to the PS2 sight for special offers. https://pspublishing2.com/ They usually have some big discounts.

Yes, I know about that banner. The banner presently does not work when I click on it. I have tried a few times. I have seen the Pete's Bookstore link which does work for me.

Cap

They have a banner on the main page directing you to the PS2 sight for special offers. https://pspublishing2.com/ They usually have some big discounts.

Yes, I know about that banner. The banner presently does not work when I click on it. I have tried a few times. I have seen the Pete's Bookstore link which does work for me.

Cap
    The link works when I try it. You may need to clear your cache.

Received a package from PS today. For the life of my I could not remember ordering anything from PS recently. Had totally forgot about the recent giveaway. The books look interesting. Nice opportunity to reach outside my wheelhouse.

Senior Member Inmate Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Received a package from PS today. For the life of my I could not remember ordering anything from PS recently. Had totally forgot about the recent giveaway. The books look interesting. Nice opportunity to reach outside my wheelhouse.
    My copies arrived today. At first I had the same reaction as you. "What the? I didn't order these!" Then it hit me. :-)

It was very generous of PS Publishing to offer these for free. The shipping cost alone had to add up to a significant amount.

Michael Coney PS Publishing.jpg

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session jeffingoff's Avatar
    HA! I totally forgot about these as well! I wonder if mine will show up soon.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    HA! I totally forgot about these as well! I wonder if mine will show up soon.
    Got mine today too. Was expecting them but with the holidays not sure when. Very nice books. Thanks PS!

Free books from PS Publishing?? How did this offer work? I don't recall seeing/hearing anything about this... ~Cap
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    My copies arrived today. At first I had the same reaction as you. "What the? I didn't order these!" Then it hit me. :-)

It was very generous of PS Publishing to offer these for free. The shipping cost alone had to add up to a significant amount.

Michael Coney PS Publishing.jpg

Free books from PS Publishing?? How did this offer work? I don't recall seeing/hearing anything about this... ~Cap
    Back in Mid December PS had an offer in their weekly newsletter offering a limited number of these totally free. I posted about it somewhere here.

Senior Member Inmate Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Back in Mid December PS had an offer in their weekly newsletter offering a limited number of these totally free. I posted about it somewhere here.
    Yeah, the post was on page 1 of this thread.

I am surprised people are just getting theirs. I received my set 2 1/2 weeks ago. Wonder if some got held up in customs.

And I appreciated it!!

Member Part-timer
    I have not received my order yet so that’s encouraging to know that some deliveries are still being made. I also appreciated the heads up on the offer as I would have missed it otherwise.