Networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
    That's not a fan page, it's an author profile. If you have a book up there you can apply/create one. I have one novel, and I'm in a few anthologies and magazines/journals that are on GR, so that makes me fairly "legit" :-)
    Can you link to multi-author works? I was going to create an author page, but my book doesn't come out until Fall. I was going to use the issues of Dark Moon Digest (in their database) to create one, but wasn't sure if I could do that.
    http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KT Wagner View Post
      Twitter: KT_Wagner

Blog: My blog is being built and should be ready in a couple of weeks. I'll post the address then. The title is Northern Lights Gothic.
      I like your blog title.

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
        Can you link to multi-author works? I was going to create an author page, but my book doesn't come out until Fall. I was going to use the issues of Dark Moon Digest (in their database) to create one, but wasn't sure if I could do that.
        Yes, you can. As long as you're in the TOC or someplace. And as long as you can find an ISBN anybody can post the book up. Doesn't have to be the editor or press. I did that for Pear Noir!, the issue I was in, and got a Pushcart Nomination for, since the editor had no idea how to do it. So: anthology, magazine, literary journal, go ahead an add them in. Try to do a good job of getting the description and details up there (easy to pull from Amazon) and be sure to add all of the authors in, even if they don't have a GR profile. It's mostly common sense. You can add eBooks too. I added my eStory "Victimized" up there. But you CANNOT give away eBooks/eStories in the Giveaways.
        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
          Yes, you can. As long as you're in the TOC or someplace. And as long as you can find an ISBN anybody can post the book up. Doesn't have to be the editor or press. I did that for Pear Noir!, the issue I was in, and got a Pushcart Nomination for, since the editor had no idea how to do it. So: anthology, magazine, literary journal, go ahead an add them in. Try to do a good job of getting the description and details up there (easy to pull from Amazon) and be sure to add all of the authors in, even if they don't have a GR profile. It's mostly common sense. You can add eBooks too. I added my eStory "Victimized" up there. But you CANNOT give away eBooks/eStories in the Giveaways.
          Thank you so much! Very helpful!

Comment

Thank you so much! Very helpful!
            No problem. If you need help, just drop me a line.

Comment

So when you set up your goodreads author profile, does it then replace your old profile?
              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch View Post
                I like your blog title.
                Thanks! The address is http://www.northernlightsgothic.com It's under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                  So when you set up your goodreads author profile, does it then replace your old profile?
                  I think so. It's really just more of an addition. So it takes your base account (as a GR reader) and adds your books. No biggie.

Comment

ic...sorry about the earlier confusion.
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

http://dravenames.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/people/Drave...00001178263098

Comment

well I'll be damned, just checked out your blog Draven...what unit were you in? I was an 81mm mortarman in 2/504 pir-82nd airborne

Comment

I'll message you about it. I'm always leery about giving out too much personal information where the Army is concerned. My wife and I both served there together. That is, in fact, where we met.

Comment

And thank you for checking out my blog, Spernst. I'm a fan of yours now, too.

Comment

CW - who did your cover art for AD NAUSEUM : 13 Tales of Extreme Horror? it's pretty damn awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
                                CW - who did your cover art for AD NAUSEUM : 13 Tales of Extreme Horror? it's pretty damn awesome.
                                Some gentleman from Indonesia-he also does the cover art for Daork Moon Digest-Thanks! I am so excited for this cover-and I can gush about it because it's not MY creative effort so it's not vanity! LOVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X