No announcement yet.

Favorite Old CD Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that would be great because even with all of the CD books I have, there are a lot of the early ones that I missed.

Comment

OK, you can call this line Cemetery Dance Resurrection or Cemetery Dance Afterlife or Exhumed or From the Tomb or From the Crypt or Haunts or Jeffingoff Selects.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        OK, you can call this line Cemetery Dance Resurrection or Cemetery Dance Afterlife or Exhumed or From the Tomb or From the Crypt or Haunts or Jeffingoff Selects.
        It already has a name (I think). I just can't tell you because it gives away the surprise.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          It already has a name (I think). I just can't tell you because it gives away the surprise.
          Well, I am intrigued and, as always, rooting for another CD home run.

Comment

I hope this series comes to fruition. It does sound like it could be good list of books.

Comment

So I thought I'd share some of the survey results with you guys. The first biggest observation I have is that people are bad at following directions. So along those lines we got lots of responses about specific authors not books. Lansdale, Ketchum, Garton, and Laymon being at the top of those requests. Now here are the top 10 requests in no particular order.

Best of CD 1
              Any / All the Shivers Books
              October Dreams 1
              Exorcist / Legion
              The Wilds
              Live Girls
              Floating Dragon
              Best of the Horror Show
              The Cellar

Instagram

Comment

So I thought I'd share some of the survey results with you guys. The first biggest observation I have is that people are bad at following directions. So along those lines we got lots of responses about specific authors not books. Lansdale, Ketchum, Garton, and Laymon being at the top of those requests. Now here are the top 10 requests in no particular order.

Best of CD 1
                October Dreams 1
                Exorcist / Legion
                The Wilds
                Live Girls
                Floating Dragon
                Best of the Horror Show
                The Cellar
                Were I to disregard your instructions those same authors would be on my list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Were I to disregard your instructions those same authors would be on my list as well.
                  We had something like 340 people fill out the survey. Which means there should have been about 1600 books named. We only got about 750 usable responses. That's how bad people were at following directions.

Instagram

Comment

We had something like 340 people fill out the survey. Which means there should have been about 1600 books named. We only got about 750 usable responses. That's how bad people were at following directions.
                    I so wish that percentage surprised me. Unfortunately, it did not.

Comment

Damnit, I got one book on that list!!! Where is the love for Ed Gorman, Traveling Vampire Show, A night in the Lonesome October. People are so uninformed LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                        Damnit, I got one book on that list!!! Where is the love for Ed Gorman, Traveling Vampire Show, A night in the Lonesome October. People are so uninformed LOL!!
                        I chose to list items I have not read. I have most of what CD has published from Gorman his work did not make my list. I have Traveling Vampire Show and read every couple of years so it was also not listed. I did select A Night in the Lonesome October. It is hard to go wrong with Gorman or Laymon!

Comment

Weird. I replied with the numbers 217 and 19. Thought I got this one right.

Best of CD 1
                          October Dreams 1
                          Exorcist / Legion
                          The Wilds
                          Live Girls
                          Floating Dragon
                          Best of the Horror Show
                          The Cellar
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Your list sounds like my list. I demand a recount.

Comment

This is just a snapshot. The bigger list is a lot longer and those are definitely on there. Only one vote separates a lot of these. The most votes were definitely for Best of CD 1, October Dreams 1, and Shivers for sure though.

Instagram

Comment

Especially considering the first 5 Shivers never had a hardcover. That would be great to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X