Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 63 of 63

Thread: Favorite Old CD Titles

  1. #61
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Especially considering the first 5 Shivers never had a hardcover. That would be great to see.
    Absolutely. I've also been meaning to go back and see about putting together eBook versions of the first 5 as well.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  2. #62
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,311
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Especially considering the first 5 Shivers never had a hardcover. That would be great to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Absolutely. I've also been meaning to go back and see about putting together eBook versions of the first 5 as well.
    I agree with this as well! I'd love the first Shivers books in hardcover!

  3. #63
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,131
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I agree with this as well! I'd love the first Shivers books in hardcover!
    Agreed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •