X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch the Night by Max Booth III

Touch the Night
    by Max Booth III
    Brand New Signed Limited Edition Just Announced!

This is the discussion thread for the Touch the Night announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Sounds interesting. I think I will be buying this one. If for anything I like the page count. Either that will be a really good thing or a really bad thing. Either way I typically like longer books.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Touch the Night
    by Max Booth III
    Brand New Signed Limited Edition Just Announced!

This is the discussion thread for the Touch the Night announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I like the story synopsis. Sounds really good. I don't care about page count. Some long books are great and some really drag. I have really become a fan of Novella length books. And I have read a lot more short stories and short story collections the last few years. It's probably because of my work schedule. This time of year I still work around 70 hours a week. A good short story fits in to my work day or my evening reading so much better.

Comment

I heard this author is a real scumbag.

Comment

Ordered. Basically an impulse buy. But I'm sure it will be great.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Ordered. Basically an impulse buy. But I'm sure it will be great.
            Also just placed my order. Never heard of this author but the description sounds pretty cool. Here's hoping it lives up to the description!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
              Also just placed my order. Never heard of this author but the description sounds pretty cool. Here's hoping it lives up to the description!
              Max Booth is a pretty good writer. I have read some of his short stories in a few different anthologies. I am looking forward to reading this novel.

Comment

I ordered it too. I checked his bio on Amazon first, and he has plenty of writing credits to his name, so it's worth a shot.

Comment

Sounds interesting, and I may order it down the road once copies are actually on the street, but I’m going to hold fast on my moratorium on any more CD pre-orders, unless it’s an absolute Must-Have title. I need to get at least a couple of the pre-orders that I’ve had waiting for years before doing any more.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Hey folks! The eBook and paperback editions of Touch the Night are officially out today. I'm told the hardback is coming very soon. In the meantime, if any of y'all were interested, I've posted the first chapter for free on my website.

Thanks to everybody who pre-ordered this thing! I hope you dig it.

Comment

Books should start shipping towards the end of the week. Just wrapping up some other publishers projects that were waiting on us to get done with BoCD2. Specifically I Am Legend from Suntup and Dracula.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Books should start shipping towards the end of the week. Just wrapping up some other publishers projects that were waiting on us to get done with BoCD2. Specifically I Am Legend from Suntup and Dracula.
                        Is that the aged Dracula reproduction? I really hope someone will post more photos and an extensive review so that I can vicariously live through them, haha!

It's such a beautiful looking edition, but my wallet hurts too much from my other purchases... :-/

Anyway, back on topic... I've heard incredible things about Touch the Night. The ARC has been in my TBR pile, but I'm very behind on my reading. I look forward to adding the signed edition to my collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Max Booth III View Post
                          Hey folks! The eBook and paperback editions of Touch the Night are officially out today. I'm told the hardback is coming very soon. In the meantime, if any of y'all were interested, I've posted the first chapter for free on my website.

Thanks to everybody who pre-ordered this thing! I hope you dig it.
                          Happy Publication Day!

Can we expect The 'Dillo next?? ;-)

And that's a serious question. The Roo needs a neighbor.

Comment

Really stoked* to get my hands on this thing, and have been for a while. Max is a great writer.

*yeah, I know no one says "stoked" anymore, but screw it

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Happy Publication Day!

Can we expect The 'Dillo next?? ;-)

And that's a serious question. The Roo needs a neighbor.
                              I have started The 'Dillo but to be honest, it's currently on hold as I work on other things. That novella will be strictly for charity and I'm trying to focus a little more on books that will help pay the bills. But yeah. The 'Dillo is definitely gonna happen. Hopefully by the end of the year?

Comment

Working...
                              X