No announcement yet.

Thank you, Deena Warner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got an email from her thanking for my donation and asking me if I wanted a copy of this year's card. She seems like an incredibly nice person. I was vaguely familiar with her illustrations but now I will be sure to keep an eye out for her work.

Comment

Mine arrived today. She even included a bonus 2018 card, along with the signed and numbered 2019 card. These are really nice, I'm glad I got on board with this.

Comment

Very cool that she sent you last years as well. Congrats!

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        Mine arrived today. She even included a bonus 2018 card, along with the signed and numbered 2019 card. These are really nice, I'm glad I got on board with this.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          I really look forward to these. I still have not received mine but hope to get it soon!

Comment

Received my card today!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Received my card today!
              Glad it arrived!

Comment

Got mine too ! Always a joy, Deena is one of the finest human beings I ever had the pleasure of meeting and talking books with.
                Plus, she always brightens the greatest month of the year: Her cards, Halloween and college football odds !

Thanks, sweetie ! I miss you !

Comment

Working...
                X