Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (Graveyard Editions #4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (Graveyard Editions #4)

This is the discussion thread for A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay

CLICK HERE to view the product page
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Unfortunately we sold this one out before we ever had a opening in the newsletter schedule. That said pretty much everyone should have had an opportunity to purchase it as we hit all the big groups in our direct email mailings. If you missed out and would like one feel free to contact me as we may have one or two left.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Unfortunately we sold this one out before we ever had a opening in the newsletter schedule. That said pretty much everyone should have had an opportunity to purchase it as we hit all the big groups in our direct email mailings. If you missed out and would like one feel free to contact me as we may have one or two left.
      I bought Head Space direct from you. Will I have to email Mindy to get my number or will you automatically match it?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I bought Head Space direct from you. Will I have to email Mindy to get my number or will you automatically match it?
        Email Mindy. We don't typically keep track of the numbers we send people as on everything except direct sequels and Stephen King books, almost no one seems to care about matching numbers.

Edit: Also it's just a good rule of thumb that if you care about a matching number to email requesting it, even on stuff we've automatically matched for in the past.
        Last edited by Dan Hocker; 11-04-2019, 08:40 PM.

Instagram

Comment

Also as a side note for those that are interested. This book has been rolling at the printer for a couple of weeks now. We're listing it as out in January, but it could be out as early as mid December, depending on the scheduling around the holidays.

Instagram

Comment

Also as a side note for those that are interested. This book has been rolling at the printer for a couple of weeks now. We're listing it as out in January, but it could be out as early as mid December, depending on the scheduling around the holidays.
            That's excellent news and agreed about contacting Mindy. I do as soon as I get the order confirmation for the stuff I want matched.

Comment

Email Mindy. We don't typically keep track of the numbers we send people as on everything except direct sequels and Stephen King books, almost no one seems to care about matching numbers.

Edit: Also it's just a good rule of thumb that if you care about a matching number to email requesting it, even on stuff we've automatically matched for in the past.
              Thanks! Just emailed Mindy. Glad I fell off the fence and landed on the right side of this one. It's an excellent story and these editions are sharp.

Comment

Dark Regions has a few copies left by itself and with a bundle of some of the SST editions.

https://darkregions.com/products/a-h...cover-preorder
                https://darkregions.com/products/a-h...31099906916405

Comment

Thanks! Just emailed Mindy. Glad I fell off the fence and landed on the right side of this one. It's an excellent story and these editions are sharp.
                  Yes, you would have been more than a LITTLE disappointed...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    Yes, you would have been more than a LITTLE disappointed...
                    I think I am definitely on the hook for all of these Graveyard Editions minus the Littles. And there will definitely be a passive-aggressive photo in the future in which I will display all my GEs with the Little novels conspicuously absent.

Comment

I think I am definitely on the hook for all of these Graveyard Editions minus the Littles. And there will definitely be a passive-aggressive photo in the future in which I will display all my GEs with the Little novels conspicuously absent.
                      Just be careful if you care about matching numbers on these. As with any number requests for series, if you skip titles you risk losing your number. Not that I'm suggesting you purchase books you don't want, more I'm suggesting you stop caring about matching numbers. Generally speaking there's going to be so many titles in the GYE series that realistically the books would have more value individually than they will as a full matching set anyways, because it'd be next to impossible to ever actually sell a full matching set (if we ever end the series).

Instagram

Comment

Just be careful if you care about matching numbers on these. As with any number requests for series, if you skip titles you risk losing your number. Not that I'm suggesting you purchase books you don't want, more I'm suggesting you stop caring about matching numbers. Generally speaking there's going to be so many titles in the GYE series that realistically the books would have more value individually than they will as a full matching set anyways, because it'd be next to impossible to ever actually sell a full matching set (if we ever end the series).
                        WHAT? I fully expect CD to burn the books I don't buy!

No, of course I understand that I risk losing the number by skipping a Little. When it comes to GE's I only care about matching where it's convenient. I might end up with a few "sets" of matching numbers--depending on where you guys place the Little books. So far, I will have three with the number 369. if the next one is a Little and I skip it and I lose the number and I jump back in, I'll collect the next batch of consecutive non Little GE books with a new number possibly. I don't know. depends on how neurotic I want to be.

Comment

WHAT? I fully expect CD to burn the books I don't buy!

No, of course I understand that I risk losing the number by skipping a Little. When it comes to GE's I only care about matching where it's convenient. I might end up with a few "sets" of matching numbers--depending on where you guys place the Little books. So far, I will have three with the number 369. if the next one is a Little and I skip it and I lose the number and I jump back in, I'll collect the next batch of consecutive non Little GE books with a new number possibly. I don't know. depends on how neurotic I want to be.
                          The next Bentley Little book isn't until #9. After that it gets pretty frequent, but never back to back (I don't think) until we're caught up with the backlog of Bentley Little limited editions.

Instagram

Comment

The next Bentley Little book isn't until #9. After that it get's pretty frequent, but never back to back (I don't think) until we're caught up with the backlog of Bentley Little limited editions.
                            NICE. If all goes well, it looks like I'll have a 7 book set of matching numbers.

Comment

NICE. If all goes well, it looks like I'll have a 7 book set of matching numbers.
                              Tastes change. In ten years you will have come to your senses and be looking for all the Little titles you skipped!

Comment

Working...
                              X