Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (Graveyard Editions #4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    WHAT? I fully expect CD to burn the books I don't buy!
    Well, that made me LOL...
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Tastes change. In ten years you will have come to your senses and be looking for all the Little titles you skipped!
      I guess when senility settles in, my standards for a satisfying read could slide, and I might find myself on the market for stories that suffer from terminal inertia with impotent villains. If that becomes the case, then yes, I'll know exactly where to look--Bentley Little. And I would want to start with the Graveyard Editions. By that time, my children may have shuffled me off to the assisted living facility while my wife vacations with her new young beau with the money she harvested from the sale of my Suntups.

Comment

I guess when senility settles in, my standards for a satisfying read could slide, and I might find myself on the market for stories that suffer from terminal inertia with impotent villains. If that becomes the case, then yes, I'll know exactly where to look--Bentley Little. And I would want to start with the Graveyard Editions. By that time, my children may have shuffled me off to the assisted living facility while my wife vacations with her new young beau with the money she harvested from the sale of my Suntups.
        1) <<impotent villains
        Listen, it could happen to ANY villain!

2) <<while my wife vacations with her new young beau with the money she harvested from the sale of my Suntups
        We would use the life insurance money! I'm not selling those Suntups!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          1) <<impotent villains
          Listen, it could happen to ANY villain!

2) <<while my wife vacations with her new young beau with the money she harvested from the sale of my Suntups
          We would use the life insurance money! I'm not selling those Suntups!
          Considering, in above scenario, I'm in an assisted living facility and not physically dead, you won't have the life insurance money yet. And there will be two reasons for that:
          1. Dying ends the suffering
          2. My wife will want to watch me suffer.

And that's exactly why she'll sell the Suntups. Not for the money. For the exquisite pain it'll cause me.

Comment

Damn!

Comment

These will begin shipping sometime this week. I believe (if I've done my math correctly) I have 4 extra copies, so if anyone missed out and wants one, shoot me an email.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one! These Graveyard Editions are gorgeous, and I think I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't read this book. I'm happy to finally get the opportunity to remedy that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                  I'm really looking forward to this one! These Graveyard Editions are gorgeous, and I think I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't read this book. I'm happy to finally get the opportunity to remedy that.
                  Not the only person! This will be my first copy also and looking forward to it. These are great editions and can’t wait for the next one to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                    Not the only person! This will be my first copy also and looking forward to it. These are great editions and can’t wait for the next one to be released.
                    I'm only ahead you by a few months. I first read this with the SST edition. I loved it. And I'm glad I have the GE version of this coming as well. I'm going to have a complete NON-Little set of GEs.

Comment

I'm only ahead you by a few months. I first read this with the SST edition. I loved it. And I'm glad I have the GE version of this coming as well. I'm going to have a complete NON-Little set of GEs.
                      It really is important to have goals as a collector...
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I just got my shipping notice for A Head Full of Ghosts! It will be happy mail day when this one arrives!

Comment

I just got my shipping notice for A Head Full of Ghosts! It will be happy mail day when this one arrives!
                          Got mine too!!

Comment

My copy arrived today and it's gorgeous! I can't wait to read it!

20200224_190700.jpg

Comment

Got mine as well. 3 days earlier than the estimated delivery date. May I should try my hand at the lottery.

I love the look of these as well. They will make for an awesome set on the shelve.

Comment

My copy arrived today and it's gorgeous! I can't wait to read it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21982[/ATTACH]
                                Is this one taller than previous or is it the angle of the photo?

Comment

Working...
                                X