John Carpenter's TALES FOR A HALLOWEEN NIGHT 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Carpenter's TALES FOR A HALLOWEEN NIGHT 5

Happy almost-Halloween, folks! JOHN CARPENTER'S TALES FOR A HALLOWEEN NIGHT, VOLUME 5 recently hit the stores. This is my third time appearing in this series, and volume five features my story "Andromeda", scripted by me and adapted to comic format by the amazing Luis Guaragna.

Here's the skinny:

From the mind of John Carpenter, the man who brought you the cult classic horror film Halloween and all of the scares beyond, and the heart of writer, editor, producer Sandy King comes 12 more twisted tales of terror, tricks, and treats. In volume 5 of the award-winning graphic novel series, they bring together another stellar ensemble of storytellers from the worlds of movies, novels, and comics for another spine-tingling collection of stories that will haunt you. Each story is a standalone surprise that captures the essence of fright night. We dare you to read it all the way to the end. If you get too scared, remember, it's only a comic. It's only a comic... or is it? Happy Halloween.

Creators Include:

John Carpenter, Sandy King, Jaime Carrillo, Elena Carrillo, Darick Robertson, Tony Avina, Amanda Deibert , Cat Staggs, Mike Sizemore, Chandra Free, Steve Kilpatrick, Duane Swierczynski, Jason Felix, Kealan Patrick Burke, Luis Guaragna, Sian Mandrake, James Ninness, Guy Dorian Sr., Bill Sienkiewicz, Arif Prianto, Frank Tieri, Andy Price, David J. Schow, Gustavo Vazquez, Ross Campbell, Sara Richard, Steve Niles, Nat Jones, Trevor Denham, Tim Bradstreet and Nick Percival. Lettering by Janice Chiang. Cover by Tim Bradstreet.

Copies are available in the usual venues, but if you'd like a copy signed by John Carpenter and Sandy King Carpenter, you can get your copy direct from the Storm King Comics store HERE.

Tales-for-a-HalloweeNight-Vol-5-cover.jpg
    http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com
Working...
X