What do you have on order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
    I put together a spreadsheet of my own. Currently 64 open orders. This is causing me to re-think some of my life decisions.
    Correction, 62, I just got 2 shipping notices. Do not mind the wait at all, it just makes it sweeter when you get the shipping notice.

Comment

From CD I have the next Gwendy novel, JUDAS TREE by Simon Clark, and the mosaic novel that was included in the same CD Coll. club that the Simon book was featured. Not sure which CC Col Club one that was.

From Haffner Press, their Robert Block vampire collection. From SST publications the new Lansdale collection (not Hap & Leonard). From Subterranean the new Lansdale.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Did some digging, we must not have imported the shipping notices. Your Shining in the Dark should be delivered today.
        I got the book from the mailman, then came back to my pc and got the shipping notice One down, 26 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
          I put together a spreadsheet of my own. Currently 64 open orders. This is causing me to re-think some of my life decisions.
          You win!

I'm really going to have to pare back the collection before we move out of this house. And we will move. There's no way I'm putting up with NJ taxes in retirement.

Comment

Working...
          X