What do you have on order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you have on order?

I knew I had plenty of books on order, but not exactly what they were, so I put together a spreadsheet with all unfulfilled orders to date.
    There are definitely books I had forgotten about, plus quite a few I'm really looking forward to

These are listed by order date descending.

book_orders.PNG

What do you guys have out there?

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I knew I had plenty of books on order, but not exactly what they were, so I put together a spreadsheet with all unfulfilled orders to date.
    There are definitely books I had forgotten about, plus quite a few I'm really looking forward to

These are listed by order date descending.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21787[/ATTACH]

What do you guys have out there?
    Lots of stuff on there. Some things of note. Shining in the Dark should have shipped to you already. We finished that up last week. Sleeping Beauties Portfolios are here and ready to ship. Currently they are trapped behind the impending Gwendy madness in the queue. City of Mirrors is at the printer, Gwendy's Magic Feather is officially done at the printer and should be shipping to us this week for the November release. Some of the other stuff is fairly high up on the queue to be headed to the printer soon.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks for the update, Dan! I don't mind waiting, I really just had no idea what I was waiting on at this point, hence the spreadsheet.

I'll keep an eye out for Shining in the Dark. I didn't get a shipping notice for that one yet.

Comment

There're some great titles there coming your way at some point. I'll be honest, I don't know how you have the patience and faith to have that many books on pre-order, given the indeterminate and often glacial nature of pre-orders, but I admire that you do and wish I had a healthier dose of each. I have five pre-orders in place (three from CD, one from Suntup, one from SST) and truth be told I'd prefer to have zero, but realize that's not always a wise option.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
          Thanks for the update, Dan! I don't mind waiting, I really just had no idea what I was waiting on at this point, hence the spreadsheet.

I'll keep an eye out for Shining in the Dark. I didn't get a shipping notice for that one yet.
          Did some digging, we must not have imported the shipping notices. Your Shining in the Dark should be delivered today.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Did some digging, we must not have imported the shipping notices. Your Shining in the Dark should be delivered today.
            Cool, thanks!

Comment

Talk about customer support!
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Inspired, I just went through my preorders.
                CD: 25 books (including books from other publishers I purchased through CD as well as books that were part of a package--book club/grab bag, and one art portfolio)
                DRP: 3
                Suntup: 5
                PS: 1
                SST: 6
                SubPress: 1

That's 40 books and an art portfolio

Comment

You win, Dave lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    You win, Dave lol.
                    Ok, Jeff wins.

Comment

LOL. I feel like a failure. I only have 3 pre-orders at this point.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        LOL. I feel like a failure. I only have 3 pre-orders at this point.
                        I put together a spreadsheet of my own. Currently 64 open orders. This is causing me to re-think some of my life decisions.

Comment

I am not going to go back and count right now but have many pre-orders. I have no issue waiting. I have plenty to read at any given time. I have maintained a spreadsheet since 2007. I have one book that is too old for me to know exactly when I ordered it.

Comment

You all need help! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                              You all need help! LOL!!
                              Understatement of the day!

Comment

Working...
                              X