No announcement yet.

Cycle of the Werewolf Hardcover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original Land of Enchantment hardcover trade edition (not the signed limited) sold for $28.95. I got one when they first came out. You have to be careful when buying this edition because a large number of the dust jackets had a printing flaw that left "spots" of white on the brown background.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      The original Land of Enchantment hardcover trade edition (not the signed limited) sold for $28.95. I got one when they first came out.
      I did, too, and I was a college student with no money. I read about the book in People, and I agonized over whether or not I could afford the extravagant price. I finally decided to do it, and it was my most-prized King possession until I got burned out on King and sold it for $100 in 1988 to a bookseller so I could buy some McCammon books.

Hunter

Comment

Woo-hoo! Went to the Baltimore Comic Con today and got Bernie Wrightson's autograph added next to King's on my Cycle Of the Werewolf. Now one of my most cherished books. Good day. Also got Bernie to sign my Creepshow comic and got Charles Vess to add his signature below Neil Gaiman's on my copy of Stardust.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
          Woo-hoo! Went to the Baltimore Comic Con today and got Bernie Wrightson's autograph added next to King's on my Cycle Of the Werewolf. Now one of my most cherished books. Good day. Also got Bernie to sign my Creepshow comic and got Charles Vess to add his signature below Neil Gaiman's on my copy of Stardust.
          Nice!! I thought about going to that. Maybe next year though.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Nice!! I thought about going to that. Maybe next year though.
            You've still got Sunday, and everyone should still be there. It was my first time at a convention, even though I've been reading comics since I worked at a store in the 80s. I mostly went just to get those 3 autographs, but had a very good time. Scott Snyder who does the American Vampire comic with Stephen King was there, but not at his booth when I went by, so I missed that sig.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
              Woo-hoo! Went to the Baltimore Comic Con today and got Bernie Wrightson's autograph added next to King's on my Cycle Of the Werewolf. Now one of my most cherished books.
              I bet it is!
              Congratulations!!

sk

Comment

Working...
              X