Thread: "Tall Grass" film

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed

"Tall Grass" film

I'm about filmed-contented-out, so I don't need anything else to watch. Yet, I ask: is In the Tall Grass something to see or miss? Not sure I am looking for something that goes beyond the simple concept of the story, unless it is significantly additive in value...

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ123 View Post
    I'm about filmed-contented-out, so I don't need anything else to watch. Yet, I ask: is In the Tall Grass something to see or miss? Not sure I am looking for something that goes beyond the simple concept of the story, unless it is significantly additive in value...
    I have yet to watch it but a co-worker said it goes off the rails pretty quick vs. the story.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Finally watched it last weekend. I thought the source material was just ok. They managed to make the film much worse than that. Not a good film in my view.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Finally watched it last weekend. I thought the source material was just ok. They managed to make the film much worse than that. Not a good film in my view.
    Still haven't managed to watch it yet. Been caught up in baseball playoffs when I get the chance to watch TV.

Off topic: The new season of Castle Rock starts tomorrow and it looks so much better than the first.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Good to know. I only spend an hour each day on TV so don't get in many movies. I was going to carve out some time but now I may just pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Still haven't managed to watch it yet. Been caught up in baseball playoffs when I get the chance to watch TV.

Off topic: The new season of Castle Rock starts tomorrow and it looks so much better than the first.