Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Am Legend - Suntup Press

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Again, great words Paul. It's been wild watching your press stand, stretch, and run. It's also been slightly unnerving how perfectly it checks off everything on my wish list. From the selection of the books to the way they're brought to life. It's unnerving because these are exactly, precisely, absolutely the books I want. When you announced the Road I almost died. If you announce another particular title, I will. But beyond all that it's a joy to witness you bring your dream to life and live it. It is inspiring. And every time I buy a book from you and from the fantastic folks here at CD, SubPress, Earthling, SST, Centipede Press, I'm investing in that dream. I'm investing in the people. It's why we all know your names. Thunderstorm is Paul. Centipede is Jerad. CD is Brian, Richard, Mindy, and Dan (hell, even New Dan!).

Shit, I've wandered from the point. I do that.

I'm just glad to be here. With you all. And I appreciate your words, Paul.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Hey Paul, I just want you to know that this was mostly a conversation about the business as a whole and not really about your particular business. I actually find the way you've decided to approach the small press world quite interesting.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Junior Member Visitor Paul Suntup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey Paul, I just want you to know that this was mostly a conversation about the business as a whole and not really about your particular business. I actually find the way you've decided to approach the small press world quite interesting.
    Thanks Dan. I thought the discussion was great, and yes I'm on the same page. My response was not directed at any comment or member specifically, even though I did write about signatures which was actually discussed. It's not the first time that has come up. I haven't written anything in my 'voice' for some time, but after reading the thread, it sparked something for me to write what I posted. The post was more of a general comment on how I feel about what I do and why I do it. Could have just been something that was percolating and had come out of reading many posts across forums and social media over the past year or so. All is good.
    Last edited by Paul Suntup; 10-02-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Did anyone else receive their gift edition of Rosemary's Baby yet? Mine came today. It's a beautiful edition. I have one question? Anybody else get a copy that when the dustjacket is removed there is another book title on the other side?
    Last edited by bookworm 1; 10-12-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    I did not purchase one of these. However do you mean that on the inside of the DJ it has the book title as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Did anyone else receive their gift edition of Rosemary's Baby yet? Mine came today. It's a beautiful edition. I have one question? Anybody else get a copy that when the dustjacket is removed there is another book title on the other side?

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I did not purchase one of these. However do you mean that on the inside of the DJ it has the book title as well?
    No the back of the DJ has a different DJ for another book by another author. I tried to take a picture and upload it but I keep getting a you don't have permission to do this note. It is for a book called All of them Witches by J.R. Hanslet. It's a brown cover with a snake with its tail in its mouth.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    No the back of the DJ has a different DJ for another book by another author. I tried to take a picture and upload it but I keep getting a you don't have permission to do this note. It is for a book called All of them Witches by J.R. Hanslet. It's a brown cover with a snake with its tail in its mouth.
    The book All of them Witches is a key component of the story. This is by design.

Ok thanks for that information. I haven't read this book in years. I was thrown off ,but not in a bad way. This is really another beautiful book from Paul.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Spoiler alert! That is awesome though!