Thread: Hingston & Olsen Ghost Box III:

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar

Hingston & Olsen Ghost Box III:

Received notification of this yesterday while on the road and by the time I got home the Limited was sold out.

Ghost Box is returning for a third and final edition. There is also a 100 copy limited signed by the editor that sold out quickly.

https://www.hingstonandolsen.com/store

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    I always regretted not picking up the previous ones. This one I don't care for the looks of. Fairly petty reason is that I don't like the color.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Received notification of this yesterday while on the road and by the time I got home the Limited was sold out.

Ghost Box is returning for a third and final edition. There is also a 100 copy limited signed by the editor that sold out quickly.

https://www.hingstonandolsen.com/store

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    I love these Ghost Boxes. I'm not normally one to go for Halloween-themed special material or book(s) that could be concieved as a bit gimmicky...but I do love these. Probably because I love chapbooks and Oswald's taste in authors and their standout work is consistently strong. I have the other two,and immediately ordered this third and last Box as soon as I saw it offered...I was especially excited to see Charles Beaumont included as one of the authors in this third Box.

I had a chance to get the S/L edition (though just barely, as it sold out an hour or two later) but passed...I get these for the authors' work, the contents within, not the autograph of a celebrity comic (with good taste in horror fiction) at twice the price.

Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    I love these Ghost Boxes. I'm not normally one to go for Halloween-themed special material or book(s) that could be concieved as a bit gimmicky...but I do love these. Probably because I love chapbooks and Oswald's taste in authors and their standout work is consistently strong. I have the other two,and immediately ordered this third and last Box as soon as I saw it offered...I was especially excited to see Charles Beaumont included as one of the authors in this third Box.

I had a chance to get the S/L edition (though just barely, as it sold out an hour or two later) but passed...I get these for the authors' work, the contents within, not the autograph of a celebrity comic (with good taste in horror fiction) at twice the price.
    I would have paid the premium for the limited but am happy to be getting a complete set.

I received a shipping notice for this about 12 hours after I placed my order.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I received a shipping notice for this about 12 hours after I placed my order.
    I did as well. Gotta love instant satisfaction!

Now that I know it will be a set of three I am obsessing about how to properly display them.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    I just noticed that the price listed is Canadian currency. Just as an FYI to the US based folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I just noticed that the price listed is Canadian currency. Just as an FYI to the US based folks.
    I checked the exchange rate before ordering. Yesterday it was at 0.75 Canadian to 1.00 US so it was basically 25% cheaper than it looked.

Some pictures of GHOST BOX 3 that I posted on Twitter a few days ago:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...169073152?s=20