OZ's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    You will never forget it after you read it. Truly a master piece. Super high recommendation.
    I hear that from everyone. Hearing it from Gary, and the way he spoke of the book really got me into it. This one moved way up on my TBR list.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Nice adds Oz!

Comment

Hardcover proof arrived today for FRESH CUT TALES. Wrong linen, but details to follow soon.

IMG_5441.jpg
        Last edited by ozmosis7; 11-10-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Great. Is this going to be a limited edition from someone or regular trade hard cover? Looks awesome.

Comment

Very nice, Ken. Congratz!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah it looks great!

Comment

Thanks, everyone. Here is a picture of the errant copy. This should have a red linen cover and silver print. Also, they left the title off. Hopefully they fix it soon. The link is below.

@ Bookworm, just a regular hardcover, so not a limited edition.

My older collection will also see HC soon, but I'm currently reworking that one (taking out a few of the flash pieces and rewriting many of the stories to clean them up).

IMG_5440.jpg

http://www.lulu.com/shop/kenneth-w-c...-21278832.html

Comment

Looks great and glad they do proofs.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks. Unfortunately, they don't really do proofs. You have to order a copy (at a discounted rate, of course). So this is the actual printing. Anyway, good news, they're fixing it now and are sending out a replacement ASAP. I'll post pictures when it is done. Still a long way to go on the other collection, but it will hopefully be ready before the end of the year. I probably wouldn't have bothered to update the stories, but they've seen some reprint interest, so I've been updating them accordingly.

Going back to one point, I've considered doing some sort of limited project, but have no plans--just ideas. I'm not even sure what sort of demand there would be for such a thing, so for now, just standard hardcover editions.

The link above is now live and is also on my website.

Comment

I haven't received the replacement copy yet, but it turns out my errant copy has led to a discovery that many books were being printed incorrectly through one specific plant. As a result, I may see a second errant copy before the fixed one gets here. Maybe I'll do some sort of giveaway for the errant copies once everything is corrected. Not sure what, though. Maybe someone will have an idea.

Comment

Fight to the death?

Comment

I think they should go to the two people with the most posts in the forum who aren't named Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            I think they should go to the two people with the most posts in the forum who aren't named Brian.
                            Oh, man! I would lose in two ways then...

- Brian

Comment

Originally posted by thelion View Post
                              Oh, man! I would lose in two ways then...

- Brian
                              hahaha

Comment

Ha! I like a Spock versus Kirk theme. Anyway, the revised copy arrived today. Sadly, no additional errant copies. At some point, though, (when a big enough royalty check roles in) I'll run a contest of some sort for a couple signed copies. So be on the lookout. Until then, here is the link once more and a pic of the corrected version.
                                http://www.lulu.com/shop/kenneth-w-c...6066CDA9314AF1
                                DSC02433.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X